BigHearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
If you are new to this forum please enter Introduction and click New Topic to present yourself, if you want to ofc! and Enjoy both game and this Forum<3

Good Bye, Game friends

Go down 
+3
Yeora
Stealth_Wolf
YokoMano
7 posters
AuthorMessage
YokoMano

YokoMano

Good Bye, Game friends Empty
PostSubject: Good Bye, Game friends   Good Bye, Game friends EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 11:34 pm

Dear Guildies,
its been awhile sincee i logged on game... 4 a good reason..
i took my time 2 decide that im done with pwi 4 real now.. n 2day i logged on 2 make it officialy n sell all my tradeable stuff..

3 years r just 2 long 4 me 2 stuck on a game.. even if its soooooooooo addicting couse of my online family...

im REALY REALY thankful 4 u keeping me ur leader 4 such a long time- it realy means ALOOOOT 2 me!
BigHearts is a WONDERFUL family/guild. n i think every1 can be happy 2 be a part of it..
i was realy proud 2 be ur leader all the time.. and im realy sry 4 the busy times wich i had during exams.. Gor did an awesome job leading guild by herself when i was gone.. and im realy happy 4 the time wich i spend with u as commi,executer, marshal n ur director.. bein a part of BigHearts was the only reason 2 play pwi after i returned from my break 1.5 years ago..
woah.. such a long time.. O_o almost 1.5 years in BigHearts!!! or even more? i dunno tbh... something about 1.5 years.. wow anyways =D

i gotto admit..i feel only realy 100% well on a leading spot loke dir/lead.. i love 2 keep eye on activity n keep eye on ppls good behaviour.. i LOOOVE 2 manage a group =D
i gotto agree that it wasnt always easy...
we had alot drama during my time in fac... we lost our old leader Dashka and her pwi hubby King... who have been realy good leaders during their time..
we had entrusted friends turned out 2 be false friends n betraying our faction... alot drama...
but we solved it all 2gether... and that i entrusted me our family on all my decissions..
we always have been a family.. we became r realy active n well reputated guild... and im 100%sure that BigHearts will exist w n w/o Yoko =)

TYVM my guildies, my beloved officers n especially Gor - who has been there 4 me as caring mom 4 such a long time. im glad 4 all ur help. i would have been nothing without u, lovies!!!! u rock!!!
i will miss u very much!

i am leaving game, but i dont want 2 leave forum- so plz feel free 2 chat with me, send me pms etc. ill be happy 2 stay in contact with as many of u as u let me, hearties

once again: tyvm 4 the great time...

I hope BigHearts will continue 2 be the greatest guild in HT =D

iunno whats my fav sentence about BH?

"Once BigHeart, always a BigHeart"

merry xmas 2 every1- n hope that the 1nes who got xmas gift from me 2day will enjoy it.. i tried 2 give my old gear 2 the 1nes who need it most.. sry if i offended any1. i luv u all D= i dun wanna prefer any1. i just want 2 make as many happy as possible.

never forget:
BigHearts is a family.. we should always try 2 support eachother as good as we can..
we should always respect every guild member, treat every1 like we want 2 be treaten.. but always think about ourselfs,too..
dont stress urself by helping 24/7, dont beg 4 help 4 every small quest.. just try 2 support eachother whenver u CAN.. im sure it will make it easier 4 u..
i know some ppl r helping 2 much n i was always worried about u.. u gotto learn 2 say "no sry, not now"
respecting rules makes life easier 4 every1.. but all rules r included in "respect towards all members"

your yoko =)
Back to top Go down
Stealth_Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Good Bye, Game friends   Good Bye, Game friends EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 7:39 am

im sad too hear u leaving but happy too hear ur still on forums even though i dont use forums so often but still having the possibility to talk with u still is a Good thing
Back to top Go down
YokoMano

YokoMano

PostSubject: Re: Good Bye, Game friends   Good Bye, Game friends EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 2:17 pm

ill make forum more active only by bein here >Very Happy THATS the plan =P
Back to top Go down
Yeora

Yeora

PostSubject: Re: Good Bye, Game friends   Good Bye, Game friends EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 5:17 pm

It's sad to see u go, but I can understand after playing for so long. I didn't really get to know u that well since I am still fairly new to faction but I do know that u will be missed tremendously.
Back to top Go down
gorram

gorram

PostSubject: Lots of love Yoh   Good Bye, Game friends EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 5:57 pm

I get to talk to you all the time Wink

Life is so much more fun on the outside.

Love you....... study
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Good Bye, Game friends   Good Bye, Game friends EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 7:16 pm

santa
GL to you Yoko! You WILL be missed.
Back to top Go down
YokoMano

YokoMano

PostSubject: Re: Good Bye, Game friends   Good Bye, Game friends EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 9:11 pm

aww tyvm D= i realy feeeeel loved
Back to top Go down
Omecihuatl

Omecihuatl

PostSubject: Re: Good Bye, Game friends   Good Bye, Game friends EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 11:08 pm

Yoh, I'm very sad to see you go, but I know that you've been fighting to quit for a long time. It's good to see that the long strife finally has come to an end for you, but still you will definitely be missed, not only by me, but by everyone who knew you in the game. You've been one of the most inspirational people I've met in the game so far and I hope we'll stay in touch (Even though I have you on facebook, it can be hard). I've learned much from you. Yoh you will be missed so much, you are truly, one of my best in game friends. It's not going to be the same without you. Stay cool yoh Cool
Back to top Go down
Fracus

PostSubject: Re: Good Bye, Game friends   Good Bye, Game friends EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 10:20 am

Sad sad to see you gone you will be missed Goodluck in everything Smile
Back to top Go down
YokoMano

YokoMano

PostSubject: Re: Good Bye, Game friends   Good Bye, Game friends EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 5:47 pm

awww guys.. u r all sooo kind with ur replies D= tyvm every1...
wish u the BEST wishes ever 4 this year :3
ty ty ty 4 teh warm farewell
Back to top Go down
YokoMano

YokoMano

PostSubject: Re: Good Bye, Game friends   Good Bye, Game friends EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 4:54 pm

I know the chance 4 this 2 happen is very small: But if any1 of u ever gonna play the german PVP server Arachnea, check out if u can find any of my chars =)

my main is Yokochan -warrior
than there is Ayumichan -healer
and Kayachan -mystic

Maybe I see one of my old family members in Tera. Enjoy gaming. No matter which game u play^^
Back to top Go down
Sane_Spirit

Sane_Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Good Bye, Game friends   Good Bye, Game friends EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 4:53 am

Hey Ayumi-chan! I'm pretty much the same as you. I've ended my PWI career and moving on to other games (mostly Guild Wars 2). As long as I can keep in touch with you, I'm sure happy days will follow. Take care of yourself and just remember, we're here for ya if you ever need support. As always, I send my love <3

~Respect is Key~
Back to top Go down
gorram

gorram

PostSubject: Hi Sane   Good Bye, Game friends EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 11:58 am

Glad to hear from you. Been a while. I am play GW2 beta ... will be so glad when it is released.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good Bye, Game friends   Good Bye, Game friends Empty

Back to top Go down

Good Bye, Game friends
Page 1 of 1