BigHearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
If you are new to this forum please enter Introduction and click New Topic to present yourself, if you want to ofc! and Enjoy both game and this Forum<3

Guild Base?!?

Go down 
+3
Fracus
Selet
YokoMano
7 posters
AuthorMessage
YokoMano

YokoMano

Guild Base?!? Empty
PostSubject: Guild Base?!?   Guild Base?!? EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 8:40 pm

Soo guys- we know now, that a Factionbase costs tons of millions and we still gotto protect it after getting it!

Lets continue our discussuion about the NEED of a guildbase..

Does any1 know about how 2 keep it alive? besides the fact that u make alliances (wich cost about 3 mill 4 with every faction and wich is TEMPORARY)

What do u say? Need? Useless?
Back to top Go down
Selet

Selet

Guild Base?!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Base?!?   Guild Base?!? EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 1:08 am

I'm going to have to say useless. Not only are we forced into a mini TW but if we do loose it we're out that 400mil+ in coins. The base itself doesnt give much else to do, just a few quests that arent worth much of any exp and timed weapons that cost a huge amount of coin.
Back to top Go down
Fracus

Guild Base?!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Base?!?   Guild Base?!? EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 7:49 pm

mmm iam agree with selet does sound abit useless ya pay 400mil+ and you cant decline another guild from attacking you
altho on other hand would be good place to have n meet rest of guildies or someting like that or whatever they have in there
Back to top Go down
EvilSheDemon

EvilSheDemon

Guild Base?!? Empty
PostSubject: nfw   Guild Base?!? EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 4:10 pm

if you can lose your 400 mill investment ... i say no friggen way! Too much cost & risk for too little benefit.
Back to top Go down

Guild Base?!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Base?!?   Guild Base?!? EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 9:11 pm

I've been inside a faction base before. Let me tell you, it's so not worth the hype.

Firstly, once you obtain the base, you must spend a LOT of time and money to build and upgrade the structures inside it. If you don't, then the base is pretty dang worthless.

Secondly, the faction base actually has a health bar of its own. The health of the base will drop if you don't have your members remaining active doing the daily quests it gives. This results (at least in my experience) in faction leadership requiring people to do the daily quests and contribute to the growth of the base, and subsequently banning people who don't comply. This means, if you have an alt in the faction, you suddenly have dailies on multiple characters that you must participate in BEFORE you do your normal dailies for the characters you actually want to play. It turns the faction Nazi.

I think the faction bases were meant to be more of a social venue, and a time and money sink for bored 100+ characters just looking for something else to do before they quit the game.

I don't know much about faction base wars, however. I hear you must have a base to declare war on a base, so that at least reduces the potential of yours being stolen. Additionally, there wouldn't be any point stealing a base if it was developed below your base's level. So it's a cache 22 really: upgrade your base so it's useful and prime it for being a target.
Back to top Go down
YokoMano

YokoMano

Guild Base?!? Empty
PostSubject: XD   Guild Base?!? EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 1:27 pm

tyvm 4 ur experience =) u r the first here who has actually been in a base b4 -LOL

guess, untill base system changes, we can all keep n save our money 4 stuff wich is worth it^^- and i doubt they will
Back to top Go down
Ani__/XxWarlockxX

Ani__/XxWarlockxX

Guild Base?!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Base?!?   Guild Base?!? EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 1:40 am

As a member of Enrage I must disagree with saying that base is useless,since in base u can make amazing apoth,get buff,do quests that give a lot of exp etc etc,but for a small non-TW faction it is just a waiste of money.
Merit quests u can get at the faction base manager (without entering base) do give a lot of exp,and merit ,but that is pretty useles unless u have a base tho.
So moral of my story is that base is really usefull thing but for a smaller faction is just a big money drain and not at all worth it bounce
Back to top Go down
YokoMano

YokoMano

Guild Base?!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Base?!?   Guild Base?!? EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 9:01 am

new update..

"New Faction Trials

A set of nine teamwork-based missions that will challenge even the most powerful faction.
Up to 100 characters can take part in each Trial! Complete the Trials to prevent the Grand Demon Lord from establishing a foothold on our Perfect World!
*Only factions with a Faction Base can attempt to complete the nine Trials*
To begin the trials, talk to the Faction Manager near the center of your Faction Base, and choose the Guardian Trials quest option. The Teleporter of Balance will then spawn nearby, and you can speak with him to proceed!
Characters must be level 80+ to participate in the Trials, and level 100+ to open chests within them.
*Be sure to take the "Begin Quest" and the "Reward Quest" to get full credit.*
You must work your way through each Trial in order from the first to the ninth. If you fail a Trial, you may try again, starting with the one you just failed (as opposed to being sent back to the first Trial).
*Progress within the Trials will reset every Wednesday, so schedule your attempts accordingly!*
In the unlikely event that you complete all nine Trials, you will have the option to run through them up to two more times within the week!

" <--quote from pwi website news

well.. seams base r gettin better now.. but still same old problem.. these trials gonna be lvl80+ and i dunno what i shall think about it..
i think they want more ppl 2 set up base, but realy doubt its worth it..

besides the fact that base is needed 2 upgrade rank8 stuff from lvl14-15

any impressions? =D
Back to top Go down
TsarBomba

Guild Base?!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Base?!?   Guild Base?!? EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 5:17 pm

I still think we don't need the base. And even if we do plan on getting one, where is the money going to come from? While I don't mind contributing a portion of my earnings, 500 mil is still a long way to go, and we might lose members if we start asking them to contribute. Realistically, out of our current 190 or so members, only the core will be willing to donate money for a base. The rest will feel pressured to give money. But on the other hand, with only the core, I feel that 500 mil and the other stuff required is still going to take a while. I still feel as if the cost outweighs the benefits. If we want somewhere to hang out together, we can designate a spot in PWI for members to hang out at when they're not doing something.
Back to top Go down
YokoMano

YokoMano

Guild Base?!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Base?!?   Guild Base?!? EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 7:18 pm

i thought alot about it..

read teh news about no tw between bases n stuff...

but honestly.. who profits from a base? 400m+ 4 our ~20 lvl100+?
do the lower lvls realy need that crappy gear/weap? they lvl so fast... that redigulous..
and buffs? ofc buffs r nice 2 have... but paiyng 4 em?

i think ony ppl who want their lvl14 rank8 2 be upgrade realy "need a base".. than i think thats like 1-5% of our faction... maybe some1 should leave faction if he/she realy NEEDS rank8 2 be lvl15.. there is nothing bad about leaving guild when it doenst match ur wishes.. alot ppl leave 4 TW, too

faction loooses its vit everyday and u need alot ppl 2 do base quests 2 get more vit than lost.. even w/o bein attcked
wich leads us 2 tracking ppls merit. u cant just log in n play.. u ahve 2 be on xy hours 2 do faction stuff first..

we rarely look at lvls n try not 2 kick ppl who can rarely play couse of rl...

and teh last question is.. who pays? i dun see a point y only offciers should pay 4 base.. so its a huge amount of coins 4 all members n if some1 dun wanna pay or is poor? kcik these ppl? bad idea <.<

im realy against a base 4 an all lvls faction..
Back to top Go down
soulxchanger

soulxchanger

Guild Base?!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Base?!?   Guild Base?!? EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 10:21 am

My opinion is that we don't need Faction base. Atleast not yet. To use it for it's purpose we need to be higher lvl and have some expectations from that base.I've been in Faction Based guild and belive me i entered just when i was bored and dunno what to do in this faction base. So i think that we just have to wait there will be for sure more and more upgrades on those faction bases we r not prepared i think a faction which is 100+ or atleast 90+ recruiting needs Faction base for real. We are faction who distract ppl from bored days in PWI and we just finding a nice talk. We are not one of those factions which are looking for a fight PKing or conquering any territories so this is useless.

P.S. My personal opinion :3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Guild Base?!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Base?!?   Guild Base?!? Empty

Back to top Go down

Guild Base?!?
Page 1 of 1