BigHearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
If you are new to this forum please enter Introduction and click New Topic to present yourself, if you want to ofc! and Enjoy both game and this Forum<3

NEED NEW DIRECTOR

Go down 
+5
Fracus
Omecihuatl
Stealth_Wolf
YokoMano
gorram
9 posters
AuthorMessage
gorram

gorram

NEED NEW DIRECTOR Empty
PostSubject: NEED NEW DIRECTOR   NEED NEW DIRECTOR EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 1:35 am

Ome has decided it is time to move on, as we all will at some point. We need a new director, I would like to say by tomorrow evening.
So please let me know what you think. If you feel anyone could fill those shoes then please send me a message !!!!!!
Back to top Go down
YokoMano

YokoMano

NEED NEW DIRECTOR Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEED NEW DIRECTOR   NEED NEW DIRECTOR EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 2:36 pm

woah :O didnt see that coming that soon but i can totaly understand his decission couse i was kinda in the same place a few months ago..
and i dont regret leaving respnsibility n especialy pwi at all(miss u guys still =P). its a good feeling 2 have more time 4 rl when u realy "ready 2 go"

i wish u guys GL finding a new fitting person who wants that responsibility =) it is a realy nice spot n im sure some1 will be able 2 continue the good work in guild =D

have a good time =)
Back to top Go down
Stealth_Wolf

NEED NEW DIRECTOR Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEED NEW DIRECTOR   NEED NEW DIRECTOR EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 6:47 pm

yeah i got no clue about who u could possibly ask :O too bad master could not be dir T.T
Back to top Go down

NEED NEW DIRECTOR Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEED NEW DIRECTOR   NEED NEW DIRECTOR EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 8:41 pm

Does that mean that Fishmuffin won t play pwi at all anymore Crying or Very sad
It won t be easy to find another director i guess. Its a hard job even if it don t seems to be.
Its a game <.< but i know the pressure you make yourself in that position and how rl can suffer under it.
Have you found allready one who volunter for this job?
Back to top Go down
Stealth_Wolf

NEED NEW DIRECTOR Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEED NEW DIRECTOR   NEED NEW DIRECTOR EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 8:49 pm

whistles
Back to top Go down
gorram

gorram

NEED NEW DIRECTOR Empty
PostSubject: Director   NEED NEW DIRECTOR EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 11:52 pm

Have found no one yet. I asked for nominations.. you can even nominate yourself. Then I can decide from that. Please everyone pitch in on this.
affraid
Back to top Go down

NEED NEW DIRECTOR Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEED NEW DIRECTOR   NEED NEW DIRECTOR EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 8:35 am

This seems to become a harder task because you probably allready asked all ppl who would come into the final selection Sad
My opinion is that the Director should represent what BigHearts is standing for. But he also need authority and the guts to make decisions which aren t allways nice <.<'''
Wetther its is to kick somenone or taking action if members are agruing.
Isn t one of our Marshalls willing to become Director ?.?
They are somehow the next in line. You chosed them to be trustworthy doing that position and so far you did a good choice ^.^
Maybe we should discuss that openly in the game <.< or ask them to look into the forum for their opinion

Back to top Go down
Stealth_Wolf

NEED NEW DIRECTOR Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEED NEW DIRECTOR   NEED NEW DIRECTOR EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 10:00 am

if need be i can take it atleast till u find someone else that way the pressure is not as big
Back to top Go down
YokoMano

YokoMano

NEED NEW DIRECTOR Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEED NEW DIRECTOR   NEED NEW DIRECTOR EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 12:46 pm

*randomly points at .... "bow"*.. ur own fault tha tu replied >Very Happy

seriously.. it seams 2 be a difficult situation atm... maybe it helps u guys if u ALL think about if U personaly r interested in leading our guild with gor.
not only if u r "perfect " 4 it.. no1 has 2 be perfect.. just 2 be enough interested 2 support BigHearts in the first place. u r not alone anyways. we have such a great staff..no worries =)

just think about ur OWN position in fac.. n if U can imagine trying it..
Back to top Go down
gorram

gorram

NEED NEW DIRECTOR Empty
PostSubject: Director   NEED NEW DIRECTOR EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 1:02 pm

Wolf thank you for your offer . I really appreciate it. But, I would like to get this position filled with a permanent director, or at least until I step down as leader, which is what I was planning with Ome. He would have made a great leader as well. Those are the qualities i am looking for.

I love this faction. It has been so wonderful and so help. No high expectations of anyone except fun and play, and while we have our share of drama, it has been much less than other factions, and everyone seems to really try and respect that 1 huge rule in our faction.

We have so many long time members, and that makes us a great faction in and of itself. I would love to see it stay that way. I'm not planning on leaving anytime soon, but I will be stepping down once a new director gets in place and we all feel I can step down to commissioner. I have enjoyed this faction so much, but would really just like to enjoy the play for a while.

I've always believed it doesn't matter how many members you have. That doesn't make you a good faction. It is the members that stay and play .. that makes the faction.
Back to top Go down
Stealth_Wolf

NEED NEW DIRECTOR Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEED NEW DIRECTOR   NEED NEW DIRECTOR EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 1:33 pm

whatever ur choice is i know u make the best one i just dont like seeing the fac in such a State dont know why but it makes Me sad
Back to top Go down
gorram

gorram

NEED NEW DIRECTOR Empty
PostSubject: faction   NEED NEW DIRECTOR EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 2:30 pm

We aren't in a sad state Wolf. We are just going through some changes, that's all. We stick together and that's what counts.
Back to top Go down

NEED NEW DIRECTOR Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEED NEW DIRECTOR   NEED NEW DIRECTOR EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 9:07 am

I know how wolfi feels y.y it looks like everyone decides to quit the game somehow. Sad
Even if its "just" 2 Persons up to now...(but you both left a big hole Sad )
Maybe im not tired enough of the game to understand that in that way that ppl quit instead of making a break.
I was once in that position where PW feeled more tireing than RL. Im really afraid to feel like that again.

So you are looking for a Leader and not for a Director. Thats frightining me more <.<'''''

*Points back at Yoko*
Im afraid im not the right Person for this Job
*Lays the Hands on the hips and stares up to the sky*
Im like the wind Cool
Im going off and on and switching to wild between my twinks pig
on off on off on off Suspect
I doubt the Hearties would be happy with that Wink
Back to top Go down
YokoMano

YokoMano

NEED NEW DIRECTOR Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEED NEW DIRECTOR   NEED NEW DIRECTOR EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 5:41 pm

well first its director.. couse no1 should be given 100% responsibility 4 a whole guild at once.. the new director gets time 2 try out abit responsibility first n can still decide if he/she is made 4 it after.. so no1 will be forced..and its alot about feeling COMFORTABLE in that spot.. so we LF a dir atm.. time will decide about more, but yes the new dir has a very high chance 2 be leader soon if he/she fits in..
i posted it once how much i hated it when i logged on n saw a "leader" title over my head.. that sucks n thats y our beloved gor LF some1 who wants n she doesnt wanna force any1 like it happened b4 earlier in our pwilife. .

just think about the chance, EVERY1..
im sure some r maybe scared about the high position n dun think they can manage it.. or think u r not active enough or sumthing.. there r always 2 ppl who lead a guild n u wll never be alone..(even when jos n i rnt there, we will support gor from outside faction as good as we can 4 sure.. so even now she is not alone (even if im REALY sry 2 see her alone atm))
dont think it comes naturaly 2 some1 when he/she gets promoted. jos, gor, dash, king,i,.. all leader i know havent been leader right from the start n im sure 99% were abit or even more afraid of it once. we dint know what 2 do n we still managed it..its natural 2 think that its sooo different from what u do atm.. couse u just never tried..
no1 is perfect right from teh start but maybe u r interested in trying out something new..
i can promise u 1 thing:u will surely feel different about ur guildies when u try it.. in a very good, "warm" way..dir/leader r kinda the mommy or daddy or a guild.. n it realy feels awesome 2 support ur children.. thats y it makes u addicted. i cant even imagine plaiyng pwi w/o bein a "mommy" in the case that i didnt leave game.. its a realy good experience 4 sure :3

just take ur time n think about it.. gor could promote some1 right away.. but she gives every1 teh chance 2 decitde urself how "far" u wanna go 2 support the faction.. its realy important 4 every1 who cares about fac 2 think over it... its up 2 u what comes out from that.. but im sadly 2 sure that most of u never realy imagined the situation n REALY thought about that spot.. words like "some1 else fits better in" r not what we want.. "i might fit in/not fit in" is what is way better. not comeparing 2 others.. think about UR position in our beloved guild =) i can imagine a bunch of ppl in our guild 2 be a great dir/lead .. but i dun say it openly couse its up 2 every1 2 decide it on UR OWN..

sad is that jos was a realy made 4 such spots like dir n leader.. lol ofc he was... he was my dir 4 such a long time.. =P
but it cant be helped. i totaly understand his decission even if its sad 4 guild.. RL comes first.. n its the best 4 Jos 2 move on with his rl =) he has a realy important time in his life atm..and he should enjoy it only n dun worry about a game while he already decited that game doesnt make him as happy as b4 compared 2 the exciting rl :3
GO Jos, GO =) u will rock ur RL =D

bow.. i love ur reply =) dun worry 2 much what might happen ,just enjoy the time u have in ur life.. i hope u will never feel bad while u play.. u shall enjoy what u do =) find new aims n things 2 care 4 .. in every reality =P *hugggles*

amen 2 what gor said.. " We stick together and that's what counts." <--- that fact will never change 4 me n i am 100% sure it wont change 4 u, guys, too =)
BigHearts rocked, BigHearts rocks n BigHearts WILL rock =D

btw.
greating from cold wet germany.. hate the weather n am studying hard EVERY day.. dun even have time 2 play skyrim.kinda quit it with pwi lol..
its realy a great game n im already LF feb 12th+ 2 be free from my exams..

btw2
im gonna kill every1 who doesnt read my full long posts >: D

wish u all a great awesome january =D
Back to top Go down
Stealth_Wolf

NEED NEW DIRECTOR Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEED NEW DIRECTOR   NEED NEW DIRECTOR EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 8:25 pm

well mano better kill Me then cus i skipped parts :O and im sure all Will Work out in the end
Back to top Go down
YokoMano

YokoMano

NEED NEW DIRECTOR Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEED NEW DIRECTOR   NEED NEW DIRECTOR EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 1:57 pm

wolf =( how dare u? im getting a ticket 2 come over 2 kill u asap <.< *mad*
Back to top Go down

NEED NEW DIRECTOR Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEED NEW DIRECTOR   NEED NEW DIRECTOR EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 5:23 pm

Please load the video up Razz
It will be funny when you chase him arround the table Wink
Back to top Go down
gorram

gorram

NEED NEW DIRECTOR Empty
PostSubject: Video   NEED NEW DIRECTOR EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 10:34 am

Bow? Can't see the video. Will you put it back on please?
cat
Back to top Go down
Omecihuatl

Omecihuatl

NEED NEW DIRECTOR Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEED NEW DIRECTOR   NEED NEW DIRECTOR EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 10:47 am

She's saying that yoh needs to make a video when yoh is chasing wolf around to kill him for something i didn't quite catch Wink. There's no video 'yet' XD
Back to top Go down
YokoMano

YokoMano

NEED NEW DIRECTOR Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEED NEW DIRECTOR   NEED NEW DIRECTOR EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 10:58 am

some1 make the video.. so some1 buy a ticket 2 wolfs place with me.. n we can start chasing him =D
Back to top Go down
Omecihuatl

Omecihuatl

NEED NEW DIRECTOR Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEED NEW DIRECTOR   NEED NEW DIRECTOR EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 11:08 am

I'll provide a camera! Very Happy Wolf has to buy the plane ticket :3
Back to top Go down
Stealth_Wolf

NEED NEW DIRECTOR Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEED NEW DIRECTOR   NEED NEW DIRECTOR EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 5:07 pm

so im suposed to pay the tickets so mano can come and kill me for not reading all of her long entry :O that sounds legit but u might end up in the sahara desert instead
Back to top Go down
YokoMano

YokoMano

NEED NEW DIRECTOR Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEED NEW DIRECTOR   NEED NEW DIRECTOR EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 6:16 pm

wolf.. i doubtu will need ANY coins after i kill u >_> lol
Back to top Go down
Stealth_Wolf

NEED NEW DIRECTOR Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEED NEW DIRECTOR   NEED NEW DIRECTOR EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 8:22 pm

true but i still dont want to pay for my own death i havent even kissed a girls D:
Back to top Go down
YokoMano

YokoMano

NEED NEW DIRECTOR Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEED NEW DIRECTOR   NEED NEW DIRECTOR EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 11:50 pm

i agree u have good arguments <.<
Back to top Go down
YokoMano

YokoMano

NEED NEW DIRECTOR Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEED NEW DIRECTOR   NEED NEW DIRECTOR EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 12:07 am

well.. besides the fact that i luv 2 kill wolf.. i dun forget 2 say...

GZ on dir, Axe =P

*cheers* ill be ur biggest fan 4 that spot- i know u can do iiiit *cheers*

u r my master, im ur slave nooow >: D

Back to top Go down
Stealth_Wolf

NEED NEW DIRECTOR Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEED NEW DIRECTOR   NEED NEW DIRECTOR EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 5:23 am

oh axe is dir awesome Very Happy gz
Back to top Go down
Omecihuatl

Omecihuatl

NEED NEW DIRECTOR Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEED NEW DIRECTOR   NEED NEW DIRECTOR EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 10:14 am

Congratulations on your new position Axe Smile
Back to top Go down
Fracus

NEED NEW DIRECTOR Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEED NEW DIRECTOR   NEED NEW DIRECTOR EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 10:22 pm

Congratz Axe Smile
Back to top Go down

NEED NEW DIRECTOR Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEED NEW DIRECTOR   NEED NEW DIRECTOR EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 11:06 am

Even if i have told you that allready ingame lets say it in the forum as well:

GZ KITTEN sunny

But that wont free you from being my Sagemount Cool he he
Back to top Go down
Axe_Lord

Axe_Lord

NEED NEW DIRECTOR Empty
PostSubject: NEED NEW DIRECTOR    NEED NEW DIRECTOR EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 11:28 pm

ty all study

pirat i know i am still your sagemount sexy bow bounce
Back to top Go down
Axe_Lord

Axe_Lord

NEED NEW DIRECTOR Empty
PostSubject: NEED NEW DIRECTOR   NEED NEW DIRECTOR EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 12:58 pm

Sad Here by i Axe_Lord gif my resigning as director.for i will not have much time to be on a lot no more and my net dont work so good .
sry for this bad news to some ppl but i will still log on and play time to time so i will not leef the guild afro it was fun to be director if i have more time i will like to be director a gen.
to this fun guild study
Back to top Go down

NEED NEW DIRECTOR Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEED NEW DIRECTOR   NEED NEW DIRECTOR EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 1:35 pm

Sad
Back to top Go down

NEED NEW DIRECTOR Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEED NEW DIRECTOR   NEED NEW DIRECTOR EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 3:44 pm

Didn't know you very well, but I'll miss you as the BH Director. Sad
But I perfectly understand your reasons.

Hope we'll play together someday anyway !
Back to top Go down
Stealth_Wolf

NEED NEW DIRECTOR Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEED NEW DIRECTOR   NEED NEW DIRECTOR EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 7:54 pm

Sad im sad to hear that i was so looking forward to see u ingame but atleast Everything is ok right? and since u Will be back as soon as u can i simply Hope it happens soon
Back to top Go down
Sane_Spirit

Sane_Spirit

NEED NEW DIRECTOR Empty
PostSubject: Just a reply   NEED NEW DIRECTOR EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 4:03 am

Well, I've only just got back to the swing of things and I sadly see Axe stepping down, though understandable. Signed on today to see the faction message changed. I know I haven't been on in a long time so I, unfortunately, can't really help pick a new person. There's a lot of old and new people since my time here at BH. I look forward to seeing who the director is ^+^

Oh, and Ayumi-chan! I'm back :3

-Sane

~Respect is Key
Back to top Go down
PirhanHah

PirhanHah

NEED NEW DIRECTOR Empty
PostSubject: Hello Hearties   NEED NEW DIRECTOR EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 4:12 am

[color=cyan]Its very late here but I just saw the post about the new director so I couldnt miss it.

I took a long break from PW and came back like a month ago. I know most of the older faction members and some of the new ones and I can say that Big Hearts is still a great faction.

Changes happen all the time and we can use them as oportunities to improve and evolve.

Im sorry but Im really sleepy now Embarassed

Id like to nominate someone to be the new Director. I met him an year ago here in Big Hearts. He is always helpfull, patient, knows most everything about PW and is very active. So I would say that Deno/Fracus could be a the next Director Very Happy

I think thats it.. my bed calls me now. Good night to all and see you soon!

Hugz,
Pirh.[/color]

Back to top Go down
HolyLorien

HolyLorien

NEED NEW DIRECTOR Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEED NEW DIRECTOR   NEED NEW DIRECTOR EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 4:14 am

I agree with Pirh, I think _Fracus_ could be director, he has what it takes: guts and a big heart (and huge wardrobe Razz )
Back to top Go down

NEED NEW DIRECTOR Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEED NEW DIRECTOR   NEED NEW DIRECTOR EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 5:12 am

I want also to nominate a Person: Mad
He is allways on, allways helpfull and more interested in helping others than lvling himself. Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Sane_Spirit

Sane_Spirit

NEED NEW DIRECTOR Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEED NEW DIRECTOR   NEED NEW DIRECTOR EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 7:18 am

I'm glad to see there are multiple people being nominated. Like I said before though, I'm really not able to help pick a particular person, but I would like to say someone that is on a lot and is very helpful, like what was said about Mad, would be a good choice. From what I've seen from my brief time back that either Mad or _Fracus_ would be a good pick. Just throwing my two cents out there.

-Sane

~Respect is Key
Back to top Go down
YokoMano

YokoMano

NEED NEW DIRECTOR Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEED NEW DIRECTOR   NEED NEW DIRECTOR EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 9:40 am

welcome baaaaack Pir n Sane =D

Im glad u guys r up 4 a new director Wink BigHearts had alot changes last year.. but weve always found a solution 2 fix the situation.. n we always will =)

Back to top Go down

NEED NEW DIRECTOR Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEED NEW DIRECTOR   NEED NEW DIRECTOR EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 10:44 am

I would like to nominate Mad, too. He plays nearly every day and is always offering help and advice. sunny So to say: That's amazingly mad! Wink
Back to top Go down
Stealth_Wolf

NEED NEW DIRECTOR Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEED NEW DIRECTOR   NEED NEW DIRECTOR EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 11:18 am

i nominate myself cus i miss the position imagine that :O also nominate fraccie if he wants the position
Back to top Go down
Fracus

NEED NEW DIRECTOR Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEED NEW DIRECTOR   NEED NEW DIRECTOR EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 9:18 pm

mmmmm i nominate Mad for being next director Smile
Back to top Go down
Stealth_Wolf

NEED NEW DIRECTOR Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEED NEW DIRECTOR   NEED NEW DIRECTOR EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 5:40 pm

well seems i Lost guess i have to try again :3 and hd Mad on the directorship
Back to top Go down
Axe_Lord

Axe_Lord

NEED NEW DIRECTOR Empty
PostSubject: NEED NEW DIRECTOR   NEED NEW DIRECTOR EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 4:54 pm

well it dark times for Bighearts Crying or Very sad

need new director study
Back to top Go down
Axe_Lord

Axe_Lord

NEED NEW DIRECTOR Empty
PostSubject: NEED NEW DIRECTOR   NEED NEW DIRECTOR EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 5:55 pm

bounce gz wolf on DIRECTOR afro
Back to top Go down
Stealth_Wolf

NEED NEW DIRECTOR Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEED NEW DIRECTOR   NEED NEW DIRECTOR EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 8:26 pm

yes gz myself i want to thank myself my friends my family my computer my internet my wolf plushie and blanket ;3
Back to top Go down
YokoMano

YokoMano

NEED NEW DIRECTOR Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEED NEW DIRECTOR   NEED NEW DIRECTOR EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 3:06 pm

lol Wolf back 2 Dir again? guess u luv it =P

GZ, mate Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

NEED NEW DIRECTOR Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEED NEW DIRECTOR   NEED NEW DIRECTOR Empty

Back to top Go down

NEED NEW DIRECTOR
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BigHearts :: Rules! :: Rules and more!-
Jump to: