BigHearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
If you are new to this forum please enter Introduction and click New Topic to present yourself, if you want to ofc! and Enjoy both game and this Forum<3

Once when i went to bh.....

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Once when i went to bh..... Empty
PostSubject: Once when i went to bh.....   Once when i went to bh..... EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 11:10 am

Hello Hearties ^.^
Everyone knows it:
Squads are allways an adventure!
Sometimes you find a good one, sometimes you find a bad one geek
So tell me your funny stories about bh, fb, tt, ff or what ever you have joined lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Once when i went to bh.....   Once when i went to bh..... EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 11:22 am

Ok, let me tell you one of my best stories:
I went with my Archer to bh79 with a random squad.
We had a lvl 100 cleric. As we all know, highlvl clerics mostly love to fight instead of healing. So we fighted Stygean and all was fine till we reached bigand and Linus <.<
Here the Story beginns.
We all reached at Brigand/Linus Room and started to buff ourselfs. The Cleric was the last one to arrive, but he just casted some Ironhearts on himself, rushed to the front and hit with tempest the 2 bosses + their adds!!
We all were astonished for a few seconds. <.< just like this : Shocked
The whole mobs ran down to the cleric, poisoned him, the bosses hitted him and clobbered him to death.
Meanwhile we all tried to help him but we couldn t get the aggro fast enough down of him.
So he died, and we all with him <.<
He townported and we asked him what the purpose of this action was Question
He told us this:
If a Cleric fights, he got his reasons king

We asked him what this reason were, because we were all dead now
And he said:
We should never question a Cleric, he got his reasons king

After a while he reached us and rezzed us. All started to buff again
When all were ready he rushed with Holy-path up to the bosses, healed himself affraid
All were like : OMG not again Rolling Eyes
But then he put up the bb, after he saw that the bosses would clobber him to death again and then we could normally fight

What do we learn form this Question
Never question a Cleric who fights ^o^ he got his reasons
Back to top Go down
Omecihuatl

Omecihuatl

PostSubject: Re: Once when i went to bh.....   Once when i went to bh..... EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 1:21 pm

I had my reasons as well, but I knew my limits, even though one should never question a cleric, said cleric should know his/her limits. Wink
Back to top Go down
YokoMano

YokoMano

PostSubject: Re: Once when i went to bh.....   Once when i went to bh..... EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 4:44 pm

gotto love suicidaly clerics Twisted Evil *point at herself* =P
Back to top Go down
Axe_Lord

Axe_Lord

PostSubject: Once when i went to bh.....   Once when i went to bh..... EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 7:23 pm

bounce funny cleric that if he think he can tank 2 boss.

study my funny part is when i dit BH 69 i was lvl 88 and whe had a BM lvl 98 and tell me he will ks from me in 1 sec
so whe got at pole and he start tp pm me to stop tanking he wand to show his friends he can ks from me.
i whas like man Twisted Evil make my day. so i stop to atk so he can get pole on him the funny part is pole give him one hit geek so he go dude i was not read damm u lol!

lol! like i sy if u cant tank it dont ks it lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Once when i went to bh.....   Once when i went to bh..... EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 9:09 am

Great Story Kitten cheers
We have to love those noobs to make us laugh jocolor
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Once when i went to bh.....   Once when i went to bh..... EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 9:16 am

Another funny Story from Bows life or better from my mystics life. Cool
I remember as it was yesterday!
Nova and I went near the Orchid Temple with our mystics to do a Boss there. How is this Adalwolfthing called again ?.?
Whatever <.<
Nova and I went with our Mystics there. Since we are not afraid to die we wanted to try to kill him by ourself.
Nova tanked while I healed her. The problem was, that we were low and the damage wasn t that high and we didn t got the plants yet but the heals are strong and so it worked quite well. But we were very very slow <.<
We got 25% down from the boss when a Highlvl appeared. He looked and then he two-hitted him. Shocked After that he told us:
“Invite me ^.^ I can help” sunny
I won t write down now what I said on skype to nova Mad I would get banned from BigHearts ^o^
We told him we don’t wanted help…so he left us alone.
After the Boss respawned we did the same again. Nova fighted like hell, I healed like hell.
The boss was down again 25% the next Highlvl Assa appeared.
“Invite me, I can help you” sunny
I didn t invite him. We told him we don t wan t help. He tried to invite himself, but I denied it. lol!
Another Mystic appeared and ask if he could help. He was in our lvl, so it was ok for me.
The Assa instead jumped around us said:
“Fck u invite me!! Fck u invite me damn it!!!” Mad
I don t know what his problem was, since he didn t needed the boss <.<
We killed it without him and then went back to do our quests king queen

Most people seems not to understand the game quite right <.<
They do everything to get to lvl 100 and when they got there with help of ff and hypers they are bored and spoil the fun of the lowies.
I must admit ^o^ I have kicked out a Highlvl who wanted to do our bh39
They don t ask if you want their help they just come into the squads <.<
And yes: Im strange ^.^ I love challenges geek

Back to top Go down
Axe_Lord

Axe_Lord

PostSubject: Once when i went to bh.....   Once when i went to bh..... EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 11:49 am

lol! i know u like tha hrad part and u ar tank bow bounce Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down
Axe_Lord

Axe_Lord

PostSubject: Once when i went to bh.....   Once when i went to bh..... EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 12:10 pm

study It let me think of that on time in FF
wen whee got a t big room there was a BM tell me to mob up all of the mobs but he dit not stung the mobs so the squad got kill but onliy me and the sin still was a life so i got in to humen mod a slam the mob like hell when all the mobs die he go wtf the barb dont die.so he go u mus agor the mobs fro the cleric so u the fail here barb.
geek So the cleric tell him no u mus stung the mobs lol! So whe start with the boss in the big room he use eoa on the boss then all die a gen and me and the sin still stan so i got to wait till the cleric get to use.
At the end whee kill the boss and the BM was like damm barb why u dont die noobs mus die and u dont. lol!

afro well the sin tell him sry whee not noobs from BH whee pros the sin whas jade sin afro
Back to top Go down
Selet

Selet

PostSubject: Re: Once when i went to bh.....   Once when i went to bh..... EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 11:17 am

well not too many bad stories for my veno, but a few days ago on my barb in FF I was pulling the big room and while Im invoking the cleric runs up and has bb up before I can get roar out and ofc gets killed...squad managed to kill the big room without bb (ty mystic). so I get the usual treatment of verbal abuse from the cleric, fail this noob that etc. etc. ditched holy path for alpha male that day lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Once when i went to bh.....   Once when i went to bh..... EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 10:05 am

I have to admit it happened to me too in FF Wink
When i was on my cleric i only saw the hp of the assa going really fast down and it looked as if he would die any second. Call it reflext i rushed over to heal him..... i ddin t knew he was just killing the dooropener <.<
He hadn t kill the mobs..so i died very fast with him tongue
Im not used to those halfway fishy-thing <.<
I went to ff in the past and all did the mobs and opener together....
But that was a long time ago fairytale where you got squads with no sins and no earthguards study
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Once when i went to bh.....   Once when i went to bh..... EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 10:08 am

I think i have a hand for worse squads ^o^
When Nova and I went with our Mystics to do BH51 we were shouting for an ordinary Squad <.< as always.
We got a pm
“Invite, I can help you” sunny (<- as always)
If I remember right it was a lvl 70..or 73 ?.? sin….who wasn t a help at all. Rolling Eyes
Nova and I were the only Healers in there and even with the Salvation we had all hands full to keep him alive >.< Maybe that’s one of the reasons why I dislike sins <.< where have all the strong bms gone Sad
But the best thing was:
He said he will help us but if a mold drops (the Helmet) he wanted the mold <.< pirat
We told him if it drops and it went to him..its ok but if one of us gets it we wont give it to him <.<
At the End Nova an I were at our limit….mp completly gone and I still can t believe that we got that Auto-Attack-noob through wyvern… king queen
Back to top Go down
YokoMano

YokoMano

PostSubject: Re: Once when i went to bh.....   Once when i went to bh..... EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 2:59 pm

lol o_o i remember alot squads on my cleric with some pullers who didnt aggro in big room b4 they ran into bb.. dead cler.. alot sins made my life realy disguasting,too <.< "let me get aggro first. ur hp is 2 low 2 take this boss" .. and the sin aggroes.. n dies from 2 hits even with cler heals..

i loved random squads most tbh- healing mystics who know their job, rock =D

and hated cs-end-gear-noobs <.< only 2 have end gear bought with rl cash and lvling like crazy doesnt make u a good player. im glad it took me 3 years 2 get 2 know my chars. besides my seeker- but seekers r just like my bm- so i had no problems even if she was plvled till 80- still.. im sure

my fav FFs were FFs with only me n a sin, bm or barb (with my end game friends lol) gotto love the fact, that seekers can handle huge mob groups w/o heals(big room FTW >Very Happy) .. and end gear ppl who can use my help on bosses..
i miss my seeker TT_TT

i think no matter what happens- i stay a sword-user(BM+seeker) and cler(+myst) in all games XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Once when i went to bh.....   Once when i went to bh..... EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 10:38 am

Remember a squad where a novice BM suddenly told us : "My neighbour's house is on fire. I must go. See you."

We spent about 15 minutes after that to calm down because of laugh... one minute later, I've read her asking for another squad on WC. Poor neighbour. =p
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Once when i went to bh.....   Once when i went to bh..... EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 11:48 am

I like ff too...sometimes...depend on the squad. Wink
So far i hadn t much good runs....
And most don t take archers with them.
But once...when i went to ff ^.^another archer invited me instead of a sin.
He told me that he had kicked the second sin to invite me because he knows how hard it is to find a squad as archer Smile
Ok wasn t so nice with the kicking..but he said that sins are allways finding a new squad so i shouldn t think to hard on it lol!
It was a great run^.^
Evenso im allways a bit afraid to not hit all hands >.< most ppl stay so close that i can t get it and with tab i get everything into target but not that o.O
Adrenalin pur ^o^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Once when i went to bh.....   Once when i went to bh..... EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 3:25 pm

Once when I went to BH, I had feathers behind my ears and s slingshot in my hand, all peas ready to poke some distracted and innocent mobs... we were a merry squad, bravely fighting our way towards Zimo, but we lacked one thing: someone who can pull by nature (aka veno or myst) as well as someone that might survive the horror of 3 mobs coughing on him/her at once. Amongst us was only one brave holder of a magic Zeal, let us call him Sin, because he had the unholy power to stealth. And so this Sin rushed forward right into a huge group of devastating mobs, invisible, his daggers ready and announcing proudly: I am ready! Cool While the rest of us blinked in astonishment, because there was only one thought left to think: Come back you nut, you are the only one, who can pull! Shocked
Back to top Go down
YokoMano

YokoMano

PostSubject: Re: Once when i went to bh.....   Once when i went to bh..... EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 5:22 pm

woah Travis! 1 of the most disgusting stories i heard about ppl who leave squads.. y cant ppl say honstly Y they r going .. such sentences couse bad luck <.< i believe in karma...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Once when i went to bh.....   Once when i went to bh..... EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 11:22 am

Oh yes novas Featherear cheers
I remember once novas Featherear and my cleric quested together.
We were two lowies who tryed to beat down the wraiths in West-Archo. We were clobbering those trees when a BM came to us and ask:
"Help" pale
We squaded up with him and i remember that i was wondering why he wielded a wand. Suspect
I thought he was just an idiot who was fouling around. Then Nova asked me:
"Do i see this right , is he wearing arcane gear" Suspect
We asked him if that was purpose or...if he just didn t got the game.
He bearly spoke english Rolling Eyes after a while we understood so much:
He put all on that droped.
After the quest, he added us to his friendlist and told us:
"you need help, call me" afro something like this
lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Once when i went to bh.....   Once when i went to bh..... EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 12:23 pm

Ah yes, the demolition man... was hard enough to keep him alive. At first I thought he is a cleric, until I noticed his lack of feathers. But who would expect a BM wearing arcane and wielding a wand to clobber mobs to death the most painful way (for himself and the poor mob). alien

Well, talking about funny stories... I still remember how Bow and I tried playing our psy fishies, both really warm brothers, I have to say on a side note... either way, we were having a relaxing meditation time, building our personal aquarium in the middle of broken bow bluff, when someone happily pulled Chin past us and the AOE whacked us and our surprised sardines to the netherworlds in one split second... Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Once when i went to bh.....   Once when i went to bh..... EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 6:22 am

Oh yes!!! Our two little warm fishies Very Happy They never came out of the water, it just disappeared geek
I also remember it <.< we were regenerating mp and i leaned back, i saw someone riding the way and sudenly everything turned grey/black.
At first i thought the game broke tongue
While i was like: OMG my Game!! Shocked
You logged to your cleric and beat the crap out of that thing cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Once when i went to bh.....   Once when i went to bh..... EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 9:17 am

Talking about funny stories...I think most wrap around char names and some kinda misshapes between the glorious name and the reality. Seeing how some call themselves 'Killfast' and the likes and then die so often, that ppl in the squad start saying: 'You might have better called yourself "Diefast "'. I have to admit I always loved the name of a barb, I saw as catshop ages ago. Way back in the time, where having a good 3* was already considered ubergear and 3 rampaging mobs in the BH59 a close call to a party wipe. Well, his wonderful name was: IdieUrun. So true, so true, sadly we rarely came far on those occasions.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Once when i went to bh.....   Once when i went to bh..... EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 9:54 am

Yesterdays Bh51 Squad was more than…it is unspeakable. Very Happy
When Nova and I entered the Squad we were very happy, because it looked like it would be a normal BH51 Squad without any Highlvls.
A dead Wizzi, a cleric, a seeker and nova and me ^.^
While the Seeker were looking for more ppl, nova and started to clear the way. The other Wizzi had tried that but…died
After the the first corner, all gathered for buffing, more or less <.< the seeker were running out of the range.
The first sentence of the Cleric: im out of mp
And started to meditate. Rolling Eyes
Ok, I think I got this a bit wrong. I thought she were generally out of mp, but for tempest and other fighting skills there were more than enough. Meanwhile I healed the seeker and other wizzi died again because of aggro. At some point if I remember right the cleric also died because of aggro and had to walk back.
At some point a lvl 100 assa joined us and when he lured fushma, the first thing that cleric did was tempest. She was a one hit…
So while the cleric had to run back we were waiting again.
When the cleric got back we looked into her equipment and were very surprised. She was wearing no armor..except some shoes <.<’’’
While the fighted Fushma…and he was also very very bad equipped and could only barely handle the damage.
At Ranka she was standing in the way and got onehited again….
So we had to wait again…..
Meanwhile the assa disappeared….i could understand him <.<
The best thing was that wile the seeker were fighting ranka, she meditate again <.< and his hp went drastically down.
And a wizzi-heal takes a long time...if you dont have X% channeling
It was more luck than anything else that we survived this <.<
The other wizzi and I healed <.<
Nova said: OMG think of this Cleric in 69
And: For the future we should ask first if they got equipment lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Once when i went to bh.....   Once when i went to bh..... EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 10:27 am

Actually this cleric was suicidal, out of MP and preferring to fight anyway...she died the first time in the hallway, because she didn't heal the seeker...who then unhappily sniffed it after a while... directly followed by her. She actually pulled Fushma once, getting impatient, while the 100 sin was still on the way. While she plume shotted Fushma and then ran past the seeker, he was either afk or refusing to attack. I tried to send my pet, but my personal butler is a bit on the slow side of life and Fushma flattened her without big of an effort. On her countless times running back to us, she died too, once. So to say, she is this kind of cleric, you don't want to have around, when your life depends on it.Wink It was still funny though, because it made the run hilariously chaotic.

Anyway she was the extremest case of being unequipped I saw in quite a while. Reminds me of a barb in BH59, I met once. We were 3 barbs in squad, but one had only 5000 HP (fully buffed and as tiger). At first I thought it might be one of those no vit builds, so to say either full strength or a fist/axe hybrid... But then he jumped on the mobs, got hit twice and died faster than any heal could come in. That was the point when I took a sneak peek at his equip. He had no gear whatsoever except for light armor wrists and a lvl 30 dual hammer! That didn't stop him from constantly flesh reaming mobs the other barb and my barb already flesh reamed. He took aggro long enough to turn into a carpet. Each mob we encountered in fight he managed to get killed by once or even twice. At first we tried to tell him not to flesh ream anymore, he can't take the hits...but he just went on and on doing that, until he got frustrated and left the squad for good. I kinda felt sorry for the coming squads that might happily think they invited a tank and get... a hairy carpet with the defense capacity of a sea cucumber. geek

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Once when i went to bh.....   Once when i went to bh..... EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 6:16 am

Thats so great Very Happy
A tanking seacucumber lol!
Quite the opposite of the barb i went yesterday bh51 with.
We got 2 clerics, 2 wizzis, one bm and one barb sunny a nice squad if you ask me.
The barb just had one problem: He was a show-off-barb Rolling Eyes
He never finished a mob, he just did go on and pulled nearly all mobs to fushma!
At Fushma we killed a few (he took all mobs he could find there).
Then he just ran on...to ranka with fushma and his mobs...we tried to kill as many as we could... Shocked
Then he got the mobs on the way to ranka + fushma + Ranka...and thats were the first cleric died pale
He pulled him right next to the cleric who only thought: BB affraid
After he got aggro of ranka he run on with all those mobs and bosses to wyvern.
The cleric died on the way again Crying or Very sad
We somehow managed to kill fushma...but he run with ranka to wyvern .
One Cleric put up a bb again . In the beginning it worked..but then she got killed by the aoe of both and half Squad died.
The second Cleric bearly managed to rezz and then we killed all Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Once when i went to bh.....   Once when i went to bh..... EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 2:57 pm

Hilarious, made me wish I was there... but I will stay stuck in the cube for a while. Razz

I'm pretty sure this barb tried to imitate a high level tank doing the run, but he totally underestimated the fact, that he himself needs heals and that the clerics can't possibly survive a half grown chaos like that. Luckily there were 2 of them. cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Once when i went to bh.....   Once when i went to bh..... EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 9:19 pm

Today i had another funny experience in BH79 with Bow cheers
Squad: Cleric, Mystic, Psych, Archer, Archer, Barb
I met a Barb who is afraid to tank Suspect or just wanted to skip the repaircosts. lol!
First of all he didn t buff <.<
When we were on the way to styg he allways waited for me to hit first on the mobs Rolling Eyes
Yeah i know magical attacks really hurt Sad but there were a cleric and a mystic cheers
At Styg it became reallly funny. When the mystic pulled...the barb didn t catch him affraid
The other archer allready attacked him and nearly died...she wasn t that high and then Styg really really hurts Sad
I took aggro and the barb was still sitting there watching...when he was sure that i got aggro he start to fight with us Shocked
Same at Linus and Brigand.
He allways waited till someone got aggro and instead of fighting he started to collect the drops Suspect
I know that tanks got high repairbills...but then he shouldn t have played barb geek
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Once when i went to bh.....   Once when i went to bh..... EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 9:23 pm

Or maybe he was a naked barb under all this fur...remember the glory of the unrivaled sea cucumber- who needs gear, let's go hippie! geek
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Once when i went to bh.....   Once when i went to bh..... EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 1:13 pm

Very Happy

I guess I'll always be the veritable noob in this game. So, I'll use this thread to pre-apologize for any dumb things I may do in FB's or what ever. If any of you think I'm standing around doing nothing it's because I'd hate to be responsible for the death of a squad lol!
But be assured, any help I get is well appreciated cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Once when i went to bh.....   Once when i went to bh..... EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 10:59 am

Haha, don't worry about it. We all started that way. It's only crazy when you meet higher level ppl, who never heard of their skills. We had a lvl 77 cleric with us last time, who didn't know iron heart blessing (which is practically one of the most important healing skills) instead, when 'she' got asked for it, you got blessing of the purehearted (which is kinda the one healing skill you can frankly scratch out of your list without missing it). Or you meet ppl with no equipment at all...and the likes. So you really don't have to worry. As veno you can enjoy being a backup. You mainly bramble ppl (tank and melee), debuff the boss with amplify damage, throw some sparks (e.g. to tanks or clerics), pull mobs or bosses, if needed and if there are mobs no one whacked, you can easily take them on with your pet (which makes it safer for the healer for example). Smile It's really fun and you will probably meet lots of crazy ppl and then you can tell us some funny stories here! geek
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Once when i went to bh.....   Once when i went to bh..... Empty

Back to top Go down

Once when i went to bh.....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BigHearts :: Everything!-
Jump to: