BigHearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
If you are new to this forum please enter Introduction and click New Topic to present yourself, if you want to ofc! and Enjoy both game and this Forum<3

RL obligations

Go down 
AuthorMessage

RL obligations Empty
PostSubject: RL obligations   RL obligations EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 2:18 am

So it's been some time since I last come on the forum and ingame with Travis - or always for a few seconds.

Wanted to apologize about all that and say that I'm still alive (unfortunately lol) !

I'm just trying to clean up my computer, as the poor old thing is getting old... and there are many things to clean.
Think I'll have to format it as soon as the cleaning will be over.

Then, I also got work obligations. Why do my clients have to wake up all in the same time ???! T_T

Other thing is that two members of my RP forum are back, and I miss them... same for a french friend who's back on PW with me.

And last thing is that I have to think about all I have to find for Travis, and once again there are too many things. But I'm getting close from my goal.

Have to set up my priorities now. =p

Hope I'll be able to see you all ingame very soon. Until that, have fun everyone ! *Kisses and hugs from the god shrimp*

Back to top Go down

RL obligations Empty
PostSubject: Re: RL obligations   RL obligations EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 10:25 pm

OK now that's the Net day/turn... my connexion has been turned off since this morning (or yesterday now).

As I only have a slow net connexion on my little computer (but thanks God I have one... once again it's my work tool too), I'll be back in a few days. Next week maybe, with luck. More or less.

Back to top Go down

RL obligations
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BigHearts :: Everything!-
Jump to: