BigHearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
If you are new to this forum please enter Introduction and click New Topic to present yourself, if you want to ofc! and Enjoy both game and this Forum<3

Genies guide

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Genies guide Empty
PostSubject: Genies guide   Genies guide EmptyWed May 09, 2012 1:19 am

GENIES for everyone

How and where can I get genies?

Visit the NPC (Watcher of Earth) in 5 major cities for quest. You will get a genie (random) after completion of the quest. Location I knew were:

3 starter city – Beside elder

Archosaur

Between north teleport master and bank
Near apothecary master in south district of Archosaur

Thousand stream

Beside wizard trainer

Do I have to feed my genie like VENO pet?

No.

How can I get additional genie and how many can I get?

Visit the NPC (Watcher of Earth) and pay 3 mirages. You can get as many as your inventory slot (character and bank) allow.

Will I lose my genie upon death?

No.

How can I equip my genie onto my character?

Drag your genie to the slot beside the ring slot on you character (or right clic on the Genie).

How can I equip my genie?

You can buy equipments from the NPC - Watcher of Earth but is expensive.

How can I view genie option windows?

Right click on you genie avatar icon.

Where can I get genie quest and what is the quest reward?

Visit the new NPC- Watcher of Earth in 5 major cities for genie quest starting from L1 to L80.

The quest rewards are

L1 – Collect your genie.
L19 (completed L1 quest) – L19 Cube of Enlightenment-EXP Stone
L49 (completed L1 quest) – L49 Refined Cube of Enlightenment-EXP Stone
L70 (completed L1 quest) – 20 Order of Origination - stats respect scroll
L79 (completed L49 quest) – L79 Elite Cube of Enlightenment-EXP Stone
L80 (completed L1 quest) – Stone of Refreshment - element point respect scroll

What are STR, DEX, VIT and MAG stats on my genie mean?

STR: Determine damage out put of skills
DEX: Determine effect of skills -duration
VIT: energy pool
MAG: energy Recovery and the skills learnable (each 50 MAG = +1 energy recovery).

Starting stats on Genies

Genies STR DEX VIT MAG

Infliction 15 5 3 5
Discipline 3 5 15 5
Zeal 5 3 5 15
Longevity 5 15 5 3
Back to top Go down

Genies guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Genies guide   Genies guide EmptyWed May 09, 2012 1:21 am

what are the elemental point in the affinity option mean?

Elemental points are the prerequisite to learn genies skills. Each skill will require different amount of elemental point to learn.

Elemental point in affinity option windows:

-Genies begin with 1 elemental point.
-Gain 1 elemental point each 5 level.
-Gain 1 elemental point every level above 100
-Maximum allocation point for each element is 8
-Total elemental point gain is 26

Elemental stats can be reset to 0 with respect scroll (genie).

What kind of stats allocated to my genie when it level up?

-Genies begin with L1
-Genies begin with VIT 100-105, energy recovery 1 point/sec
-Gain 1 stat point every level. Player can allocate this point freely. Maximum free point allocation for single stats is 40. Any above need 2 stats point to gain 1 point (mean you need 2 levels for 2 point to invest 1 point to make it to 41).
-Genies gain lucky point every 10 level. Each gained between 1-10 lucky points (Random).
-Total of lucky point gained determines the display model of the genies. Higher lucky point will gain a better look and combat ability for genies.

These stats can be reset with respect scroll (genie)

What does lucky point mean to my genie?

Genies gain lucky point every 10 level. Each gained between 1-10 lucky points. This lucky point helps determine the final stat and out look of your genie. For example; genie that gained lucky point of 10 points every 10 level mean it will have 200 point to allocate to it stats at L100 as compare to genie that has only 110 stats.

The higher the random stats determine not only the look of your genie but the combat ability as well as rareness. It can be classified as follow (mouse over the genie in your inventory-lucky point bar):

Color code: Orange

This color indicates this genie gained 10 lucky points per every 10 level [lucky point 100/100]. It is the queen of all genies (very rare)

Color code: Gold

This color indicates this genie gained lucky point between 61 – 99 points [luck point 61-99/100].

Color code: Purple

this color indicates this genie gained lucky point between 51- 60 points [luck point 51-60/100].

Color code: Blue

this color indicates this genie gained lucky point between 41- 50 points [lucky point 41-50/100].

Color code: Green

This color indicates this genie gained lucky point between 10 – 40 points [lucky point 10-40/100].

Back to top Go down

Genies guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Genies guide   Genies guide EmptyWed May 09, 2012 1:27 am

Where can I see genie skill listing?

Visit the new NPC to see the skill tree. You can see the full skill tree (Primary and advance) from genie affinity windows.

How can I learn genie skill?

Once you have the prerequisite elemental point, MAG point, character SP and coins, visit the new NPC. Some genie skill require skill book.

How many skill genies come with?

By default, it has 3 skills. You can learn additional skill at each 40 MAG point. For example, when your genies MAG reach 40, you can learn one skill. MAG at 80 let you learn second skill etc.

How can I unlearn the genie skill?

You can unlearn any genie skill from new NPC and is free of charge. Each time you unlearn the skill, it reduce skill level by 1.

How I can execute genie skill?

You can drag the genie skill to hot bar. Genie skill is independent of character skill and can be execute at the same time.

Why I can not execute the genie skill on my genie?

-This can due required elemental point not met from respecting your genie elemental point.
-Skill cools down timer.
-Short of VIT (You can use chi stone to refresh energy)

If I do not like the genie I have, what can I do?

You can talk to new NPC and select decompose option to dismiss your genie. You gain EXP stone in proportion to genie level. To dismiss genie that is L40 and above, you genie must be in tradable mode to do so.

How can I level my genie?

There are 3 types of leveling methods;

-Using Enlightenment-EXP Stone.
-Using Character EXP
-Using Character SP, 1SP = 5 EXP points.

To level your genie, simply click on level up button on imbues EXP window.

How much EXP is needed to level my genie ?

Look at the table below and you will understand. Genie starts with L1 and EXP required to level a L1 genies is 40% of L1 player EXP regardless you are L1 or L100, it follow the EXP table.

For a L100 player to level his L1 genie will only need 22 EXP.

Level Player EXP Genie EXP Estimated EXP Penalty for Player @ L100

1 55 22 2200
2 220 88 4400
3 495 198 6600
4 880 352 8800
5 1400 560 11200
6 2010 804 13400
7 2765 1106 15800
8 3640 1456 18200
9 4635 1854 20600

What is the maximum level of genie?

Genie is currently cap at L105 (same for player)

Why my genies receive less EXP when I try to import?

-Player can only level up genies that are same level or lower level than the player level.
-No EXP penalty for transfer of genies to the same level player but to player that is higher levels than genies itself (penalty amount not known).
-When use genies Enlightenment-EXP Stone, the penalty is calculated base on EXP stone and genies level. EXP stone will disappeared once it EXP is used (example- stone has 10K EXP but you use 5K this time, the next time you use another 5K. It EXP is consumed and will disappear).
-There is no EXP penalty when genies reach L100 or higher.

What my genie sometime disappear?

Genies and 89 fairies alternate appear beside your character.

Can genie be trade?

You can toggle trade or remain non tradable from genies option windows but each setting takes 168 hour to be effective.

Which genie is best for me?

The look of genie does not matter but genie stats and skill is. Do not overly excite about the genie look. You should study those genie skill you like and plan accordingly.

Two most popular genies are

Zeal – starting with 15 MAG
Discipline – Starting with 15 VIT

Depend on how you want your genie to complement your class, you look at the skill, point required and gear your genie toward that goal.

For example,

Take the skill Absolute Domain and healing to complement cleric class;

Absolute Domain requires 150 energies per cast and healing is 80. Here I go with 60 VIT which give me 160 energies which is 2 cast of healing and one cast of absolution domain. Doing this will increase the survivability of group and cleric.

In this case, I will go with Zeal (MAG) or Discipline (VIT). MAG so I can learn one or two more skill depending on how much lucky point I have on my genie.

Back to top Go down

Genies guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Genies guide   Genies guide EmptyWed May 09, 2012 1:28 am

INITIAL POINTS

Genies guide Geniee10

There are four different kinds of Genies, identified by the seasons:

Longevity (Summer),
Discipline (Winter),
Zeal (Autumn),
Infliction (Spring).

Your genie will have one skill when you get them, but future skills must be gotten by leveling them and feeding them. The Skills that they can have are as follows:

Strength - STR: Determine damage out put of skills
Dexterity - DEX: Determine effect of skills -duration
Vitality - VIT: MP pool
Intellect - INT: MP Recovery and the skills learnable
(each 50 INT = +1 MP recovery)

In order to use these skills, it costs stamina, which requires Chi Stones which you get from decomposing player equipment to fill it's stamina bar, which is used up whenever you use one of the genies skills. Other than that genies do not require any kind of food. So it will cost you to use your Genie.....but how you choose their skill will aid you in battle, each in a different way:

STR: Will give you more damaging (and perhaps healing) skills
DEX: Will give you more durational skills
VIT: Will allow you to use more expensive (and powerful) skills,
as well as chaining them together
INT: Will allow you to use skills more frequently, and with more variety

Lucky points add extra attribute points to your genie. Genies receive 1 point per level and every 10 levels receive a bonus of up to 10 lucky points. So if you are lucky, you could double your points.

Back to top Go down

Genies guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Genies guide   Genies guide EmptyWed May 09, 2012 1:31 am

A Genie for each class ?

----Genie Evolution

What Genie you get doesn't really matter, what does matter is how you build her - stats and skills. The way you raise her stats and Elemental Affinity
should be based off of what skills you want her to learn.

* ARCHER :

Suggested Skills for PvE Archer

Tree of Protection (Available at LV10) - 1 Water, 1 Wood, 1 Earth.
------Increases your Max HP by 15%, and restores 25% of your HP every 3 seconds for 6 seconds. Every 40DEX points increases the Max HP duration by 1 second.
----Highest Priority. Should be the first skill you get her.

Holy Path (Available at LV25) - 2 Wood, 2 Earth, 2 Metal.
------Increases the movement speed of yourself and your squad members to the maximum.
----Useful for getting away from a swarm of mobs, getting places, and for some higher level events.

Relentless Courage (Available at LV23) - 2 Wood, 2 Earth, 1 Fire
------Increases your attack speed by 14%, movement speed by 30%, and channeling speed by 7%. Lasts for 8 seconds. Every 20DEX points lengthens the duration by 1%.
----Rather useful, but possibly less than Holy Path.

Ranged Blessing (Archer only, available at LV30) - 3 Wood, 3 Earth
------Immobilizes targets close to you, and has a chance to make you immune to Immobilize. Similar to Piercing Flames, but isn't just a "chance" to Immobilize.
----Sexy.

Extreme Poison (Available at LV14) - 4 Wood
------Makes target take more damage. Can be stacked with skills like Heaven's Flame.
----Supposedly good for Luring and Zhen Parties and stuff...

One skill that I am beginning to like a lot is Frenzy. At level 10 this gives you +20 attack level and reduces your resistances 0. It has a cheap enough energy usage that you can easily cast extreme poison as well. The cool thing is stacking frenzy, extreme poison, and a demon spark together. You are guaranteed to steal aggro but usually the mob will be dead or frenzy would have worn off by the time you take damage. In PVP I use this right after a stun although it is dangerous to use. It also has a really cool looking buff effect.

Relentless Courage & Extreme Poison seem a pair of pretty solid skills all around. I'm wondering about a couple of skills I have yet to try, however.

Nullify Poison: [Gives yourself immunity to Wood based damage.]
Wood DoT damage has always been the bane of my PvE elven existence, and when those poisons start stacking up, it becomes really difficult to shake them off. Is it a good choice to invest on this skill or do we end up with enough HP to make poison negligible later on?

Fortify: [Make yourself immune to Stun. Has a chance to cause Magical Defense loss.]
I'm considering this mainly for PvP purposes. Stun is what generally kills me against melee classes, and I'm wondering if there's a good alternative to just trying to kite and dodge them.

Back to top Go down

Genies guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Genies guide   Genies guide EmptyWed May 09, 2012 1:32 am

* ASSASSIN :

Earth Flame
Earth Quake
Holy Path
Tree of Protection
Absolute Domain

and I am considering Relentless Courage or Alpha Male when I can get a sixth skill...

other skills I have tried are Bramble Rage, Second Wind and Frenzy.

Frenzy is fun, but its really dangerous.
I miss Bramble Rage sometimes, still have it on another genie.
Second wind is good, but I'm trying out Tree of Protection right now.

Holy Path : a MUST have for pvp and pve. You need to keep up with barbs & bm's. Good other classes also use it, often.

Tree of Protection : pretty useless skill imo. You're not gonna use that in pvp anyways. Lasts way to short.

Absolute domain : AWESOME. no other way to describe it. a MUST for pvp, and very very useful when you take aggro from a boss. A few seconds you and those close to you (5 meters) can survive longer.

Also handy to have : Tangling Mire to aid against bosses, Relentless courage, Second wind.

Choose the 3 i mentioned last as 4th and/or 5th skill.

My personal preference :

1. Holy path
2. Absolute domain
3. Relentless courage
4. Tangling Mire
5. Second wind.

Those 5 skills are good for ANY class btw.

For PVP:

Occult Ice
Frenzy
Tangling Mire
Extreme Poison

Chill of the deep+double spark+frenzy+headhunt, high chance to one shot arcane
Triple spark then occult ice obviously
Rest is just dmg amp

Back to top Go down

Genies guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Genies guide   Genies guide EmptyWed May 09, 2012 1:33 am

* BARBARIAN :

Since you'll be playing a tank I would recommend getting a Zeal, basically all you need from there is a cleric or a hp charm and you can do anything on your own except for Harpy Wraith.

Second wind is a great low level starter skill, but at higher levels when you have upwards of 20k hp Second wind just wont cut it.

A few skills I swear by are Tree of Protection, Alpha Male, and Cloud Eruption.

A few other skills that I've tried but do not currently have:

True Emptiness
Solid Shield (Have had this skill and it is very nice. Almost as a second invoke)
Reflective Aura

I'm sure there are many more useful skills available but these are just a list of a few that may help.

The best a advice I could give you is to play around with a few genies.
Find out what skills help you and your game play style.

Just a FYI for later levels:

Tree of Protection + Extreme Poison (increased damage taken genie skill) + Zerk/Crit Armageddon =

Solid Shield is a must.

Second Wind is great, but does use lots of Stamina at higher levels.
And like previous poster stated, Second Wind won't heal you all the way up when you have tons of hp.
I have Wind Shield on my genie and I like it. Gives temp prot and boost to attack speed. I like to cast Bestial Rage, hit Wind Shield and watch my Chi jump up there. It works longer / better than other genie attack speed boost skill. I've been thinking about getting Alpha Male to give me more aggro control options, but I'm hoping my genie gets to 50 Lucky Points soon so I don't have to choice a skill to unlearn.

Back to top Go down

Genies guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Genies guide   Genies guide EmptyWed May 09, 2012 1:34 am

* BLADEMASTER :

I have 70 str, 35 vit and 40 magic. I only have 58/90 LP, so thats why it's so low.

Tree of Protection
True Emptiness
Tangling Mire
Absolute Domain
Cloud Eruption

I could replace cloud eruption with frenzy, but I love triple spark + HF, and venos dont have to worry about giving BMs chi in FCC.

GENIE 1
strength based with the following==>
Thunderstorm- fire(7)
Balance- fire(5)/metal(4)
Tangling mire- ...
True emptiness- metal(3)/water(3)

this would result in affinities of
Fire(7), Metal(4) and Water(3) = 14 affinity
--------------------------------------------------
GENIE 2
dexterity based with the following==>
Occult Ice- water(7)
ToP- wood(3)/water(4)
Extreme Poison- wood(4)
True emptiness- water(3)/metal(3)

this would result in affinities
Water(7), Wood(4) and Metal(3)= 14 affinity
--------------------------------------------------
GENIE 3
dexterity based with the following==>
Thunderbolt- fire(7)
ToP- wood(3)/water(4)
Extreme Poison- wood(4)

this would result in affinities
Fire(7), Wood(4) and Water(4)= 15 affinity

Someone generally has poison in a squad, so i actually prefer tangling mire. Mire is also an aoe.

and high dex like 80+ with level 10 thunderstorm deals more damage then bramble rage. Bramble rage is just for an aoe kill.

Back to top Go down

Genies guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Genies guide   Genies guide EmptyWed May 09, 2012 1:35 am

* CLERIC :

Skills that can be really useful:

Holy Path
Absolute Domain
Tree of Protection
Cloud Eruption
Wind Shield
Expel
Occult Ice
Extreme Poison

I am using: Holy Path, Second wind, Cloud eruption, Absolute Domain and Earthquake.
edit:

Affinity:
MT 7
WD 2
ER 5
WT 4

Stats:
Most of points are in str for Cloud eruption and Second wind, dex would be a waste, because the bonus for Holy path is not as good and Earthquake is not there to deal damage but for interruptions and knockback. I decided to put some vit and mag . Vitality is needed to be able to use some skills (Abs. Domain for example).
str: 73
dex: 5
vit: 43
mag: 45

I use the following:

Second Wind: Good for quick instant self heal
Tree of Protection: Good for heal over time
Absolute Domain: Immunity for a short period of time - good when you're in a pinch
Cloud Eruption: Great when you need to regain chi (i.e. need to put bb up multiple times in a short period)
Holy Path: Because clerics run the slowest

These are mostly defensive skills. If you're looking for offensive for PvP, you may look at a combination of defensive and offensive skills.

My genie is:

Wind Force (Discipline Genie starter skill)
Extreme Poison
Holy Path
Second Wind
Absolute Domain

I plan to get Cloud Eruption as well once I (and my genie) reach 95 for the 3 additional affinity I'll need. If I get 7+ lucky points when I hit 90 I'll have an additional skill spot for it, otherwise I'll just replace the starter skill (Wind Push).

Current Affinity:
MT-4
WT-4
WD-4
ER-4
FR-0
(And one left over)

Without Extreme Poison you could have Cloud Eruption by level 85 with the two affinity you'd save from WD. Personally I find EP invaluable though and its helped me more times than I can count. If you're going "full support" you may not want to bother, but I use it plenty for my own purposes.

Also, at level 80 you get a free affinity refreshment stone from the Watcher of the Earth. Feel free to test out a skill prior and see what works best for you. Personally I tried out Elemental Weakness (8 Wood affinity! Eeek!) and although it did help I just didn't have enough chances to use it. Dumped that for Absolute Domain and its a skill you may not use often but its amazing to have when you need it.

Back to top Go down

Genies guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Genies guide   Genies guide EmptyWed May 09, 2012 1:36 am

* PSYCHIC :

There are so many possible answers to this it's really hard to reply. There has also been a lot written about genies and skills in various forums.

Here's a few tips that I'm sure some will disagree with:

1) The single most important skill that should probably be on every single genie in existence is Holy Path. It has so many uses its amazing, but bottom line is that a burst of speed is almost never a bad thing. Get it, level it, use it.

2) Early on (say prior to mid 5x-7x levels), a healing skill such as Second Wind or Tree of Protection will save your life a few times. Is it mandatory? Absolutely not. After my first character I never put it on again, but I loved having it when I was initially leveling an Archer to 50 and it definitely saved a number of deaths in both PvE and PvP.

3) Extreme Poison can be a nice skill while you're leveling as it can be the difference in killing a mob in say 3 casts vs 4 or 5 casts. I wouldn't consider it mandatory, and in fact, I don't have it on any of my end game genies, but I do have it on all my alt's that are still leveling.

4) I've always been a fan of Zeal genies so that I can lure (single pull mobs from a group), using Earthflame, which is the starting skill on a Zeal. All of my genies are Zeal because of this skill, but many will not consider this to be important.

5) In later levels, say 9x+, maybe earlier, Cloud Eruption my be among your most used skills. Psychics rely heavily on chi, especially in PvP, and getting an extra Spark or two from your genie is extremely nice.

My Genie at L100 is as follows:

Skills (LP 73/100): Earthflame, Holy Path, Cloud Eruption, Occult Ice, Absolute Domain, Expel
Affinities: Metal:7, Wood:2, Earth:5, Water:7
Stats: Str:70, Vit:66, Mag:47, Dex:3

My Vitality is so high cause I wanted to be able to max Cloud Eruption to get the most chi possible and it requires 166 energy to cast at level 10. Some will say its a waste to level Cloud Eruption, but I felt otherwise.

I would love for my Strength to be higher than 70 as it directly affects the chi returned from Cloud Eruption and the chance of the stun landing from Occult Ice. In the end, this was the most I could get given a choice for high Vitality and high regen of energy.

Magic at 47 gives me nearly 2 energy per second, so my genie recharges at an relatively quick rate. A viable alternative is to minimize this and max strength. It would turn your genie into more of a "1-shot" genie that could max any given skill for a single use. Of course the genie would still recharge, but it would take nearly twice as long.

Back to top Go down

Genies guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Genies guide   Genies guide EmptyWed May 09, 2012 1:37 am

* VENOMANCER :

Second Wind is nice early on for a low HP class.

Later on though, you could always switch it out for Tree of Protection which is pretty much better than Second Wind for higher HP characters, although the heal is a DoT but it gets your HP back up alot faster than pots.

Holy Path is almost universally recommended for all genies regardless of your class. Tangling Mire is pretty popular and some Venos say it saves ***.

Earthquake is pretty nice too for the knockback and interrupt.

Later on you could consider Expel or Absolute Domain.

Now that I think about it, Domain and Second Wind sorta accomplish the same purpose but Abs is such an energy/stamina hog but yea, up to you to decide on that. Bramble Rage is another popular AoE skill that alot of players have.

Chi Eruption is also considerable for getting a quick spark.

Extreme Poison for quick DDing and amping.

Some nice combos:

G.Absolute Domain -> Feral Concentration
Amp -> Ironwood -> G.Tangling Mire
L3 Eruption -> G.Cloud Eruption OR G.Chi Siphon -> Nova
Accelerate -> G.Wind Force
Amp -> G.Extreme Poison

The hp/mp switch only works on hostile targets and since mobs don't have mp, it's only "useful" for pvp. Usually, it's paired with maleific crush, but it's usefulness lessens if your opponent uses an mp charm or decent pots.

Since you're planning on soloing, you may want to look into some of the interrupt skills, as these will open new tanking options for you. Earthquake is the most popular, but I know a few people who get Lighning Chaser (in addition or instead) because Eq is short range and LC is long range. There are other skills such as Weakness that can add debuffs to bosses while you're spam healing.

Also keep in mind some skills will be better on a dex genie and others will be better on a genie slanted towards str. There's always the mixed genie as well, but personally I like to put the extra points into mag/vit for better skill spamming.

Back to top Go down

Genies guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Genies guide   Genies guide EmptyWed May 09, 2012 1:38 am

* WIZARD :

First skills I would get are Holy Path and Extreme Poison, I never really liked Second Wind. It does not heal that much, needs strength and we got a heal ourselves. If you want to get a heal, I would recommend tree of protection, because it works pretty well even without str/dex.

Another nice skill is fortify, only useful in pvp tho. It needs a little practice but can be quite effective.

Later on, Expel is really great for surviving sin/bm attacks or for tanking mobs while you put up dragon's breath. You might not really need this if you don't pvp tho. Absolute Domain goes in a similar direction, it can save you in many "oh f.uck" situations.
The best amp for your aoe skills is Frenzy, you should use it carefully tho, because it screws over your defenses.

If you want a constant chi supply, you could look into cloud eruption.

As you can see, there are many choices, genies can be pretty individual. I will go for a pure mag/vit genie with Holy Path, Extreme Poison, Fortify (leave it at lvl 1), Expel and Absolute Domain. Maybe get Frenzy as well, when the genie is 101 and has enough skills slots.

Get Spark (genie fire skill) which stacks with undine for MASSIVE fire res reduction and Fortify on the 1v1 dex genie (the one with Expel), and I assume you use the str genie for big group PvP/TW where you don't really need an anti-stun that bad. It is also where Frenzy really really shines compared to extreme poison.

Not sure about the rest of the skills on the str genie -- try Occult Ice if you feel like it for example. Or tangling mire, but be cautious, only use this if you know how to use it in TW... it has short casting range (literally, what plagues extreme poison in TW) and it is ONLY useful for AOE blade tempest. I pull off some successful hits with it, but you may need some apoth (instant channel, or immunity) to pull it without the experience about when you can and when you can't. Because going that close to enemies with a long channeling spell like BT guarantees you'll be a sitting duck. Also, it doesn't work so well on wizards or uber buffed targets. But at least it's spammable and useful also to uncover sins in other situations. Great on non-plume shelled clerics or magic marrowed BMs.

For PvE I would take Domain, Cloud Eruption, Frenzy, Holy Path.
PvP is a diff story, for that I recommend expel and fortify on top of domain frenzy cloud eruption holy path and poison.

Back to top Go down

Genies guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Genies guide   Genies guide EmptyWed May 09, 2012 1:38 am

* MYSTIC

Genies are often very personal. There isn't always a best genie for a class, but it's obvious that certain genie skills are quite useless for a mystic like wind shield that increases your attack speed.

Skills i like to have for mystic are:

Holy path: Mystics are slow just like clerics, so having lvl 10 holy path is a god bless.

Cloud eruption: Higher level genie skill, but having it is just great. It's sort of a free chi skill that gives you atleast 1 spark. In battle i love having chi of course, so it's incredibly useful. It costs a lot of energy so keep it at lvl 1-3, most leave it at lvl 1.

Absolute Domain: This skill will protect you and any other squad member near you from any posible damage for 3 seconds. I'm using this a lot in both TW and PvE. Saved me so many times.

Expel: Makes you immune to any physical damage for x amount of time. Not sure how long, but it's like between 6 and 10 seconds or so if im right. For an arcane class this skill is very good. I've had to use it a lot in RB and in 3-3 TT.

Extreme poison: Increases damage on a target for x amount of time. Useful for your entire squad to take down your target.

Frenzy: Increases your own damage at the cost of lowering your defence. When you're not tanking it's a great skill. Also in pk/tw it can give you an edge to take down someone fast.

Earthquake: It's a very useful skill to interrupt bosses like 2-3 final boss or to kill blacks in nirvana. Also in pk/tw it's useful to stop barrages. But you need to get close to use it. So maybe not the best interrupt skill, but at lvl 10 it will interrupt at a chance of 100%.

Other skills you'd like to take a look at are:
Occult Ice (pvp immobilize skill)
Second Wind (healing self)
Tree of protection (healing self)
Tangling mire (aoe amp for phys)
Relentless Courage (Increase channel)

Back to top Go down

Genies guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Genies guide   Genies guide EmptyWed May 09, 2012 1:40 am

* SEEKER

* Hi im new and unfamilar with the genies. Ive made a seeker and was hoping wat stats and attributes to put in. I want a strength base one.
Im goin for these skills

⊲ Tree of Protection
⊲ Absolute Domain
⊲ Tangling Mire
⊲ Occult Ice
⊲ Cloud Eruption
⊲ Holy Path

im just want to noe wat stats to put on eg vit, str, mag

** Well first I am not sure how dedicated to having the perfect genie for yourself you are, but this is what you will need.
For all those skills your genie will need level 101 and 71/100 LP.
Your affinities will have to be Metal:7 Water:7 Earth:5 Wood:3 Fire:0.
Then you have to get to attributes but that all depends on if you are trying to spam skills or use them all situationally. I recommend atleast 50 Mag for a 2Energy/sec regen rate.
The skills all require energy and also str will affect there power so you have to find your sweet spot.
With 50 Str you will have you will get :

-ToP (Increases max HP by 55% for 5 seconds & Restores 20% of your max HP every 3 seconds for 6 seconds)
-TM (Creates a mire under the target and all enemies within 15 meters, reducing their movement speed by 20% and physical defense by 45%)
- CE (Emits a cloud of invigorating energy, granting 1 Spark to yourself plus an additional 55 Chi)
- OI (Has a 55% chance to freeze the target for 3.3 seconds)
- AD and HP are not effect by Str.

You can leave dex as it is and put the rest in to Vit.

If you get to exctly 71 LP then you Vit can be 68 on either a Zeal or Discipline and 66 on an Infliction. Those would give you 168 and 166 Energy respectively so if the 2 energy doesn't bother you then all you have left is the looks of them.

NB : please remember these are only advices taken from the official forum.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Genies guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Genies guide   Genies guide Empty

Back to top Go down

Genies guide
Page 1 of 1