BigHearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
If you are new to this forum please enter Introduction and click New Topic to present yourself, if you want to ofc! and Enjoy both game and this Forum<3

Time to Move on Cya BH

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Selet

Selet

Time to Move on Cya BH Empty
PostSubject: Time to Move on Cya BH   Time to Move on Cya BH EmptyThu May 17, 2012 7:47 am

As the title says I feel its time for me to move on. Crying or Very sad This will prolly be short since Im not as good at making really long speeches like Yoko is lol.

I've gotten to watch a small community grow and change since I first joined way back when Mystieye (cant remember how to spell that xD) and her hubby were still leading the faction, and that in itself is a awesome experience. But as of late and quiet a few times in the past because of general boredom with the game, real life and an unfortunate health issue I rarely really play anymore outside of dailies and tw on my main. So today I feel this BigHearts veteran will be retiring (mostly) from pwi.
Hope to see you in some future game.

Happy gaming everyone,
Sel out.
Back to top Go down
gorram

gorram

PostSubject: Goodbye Selet   Time to Move on Cya BH EmptyThu May 17, 2012 11:37 am

Take care of yourself Sel. Health is very important. We will miss you. Come back and let us know how you are doing in forum.
Back to top Go down
YokoMano

YokoMano

PostSubject: Re: Time to Move on Cya BH   Time to Move on Cya BH EmptyThu May 17, 2012 2:14 pm

Who is alway holding long speaches? Meeee? Cant be XD

Ooh Sel, my dear friend... U`ve been always a part of BHs since i joined n I cant realy imagine BH w atleast 1 or ur twinks... but i totally understand u =)

No long speaches this time... Just...

I wish u a good time on ur next adventures, a healthy and happy life aaaaaaand everything else that u wish 4 urself. Take care of urself =) *hugs*

Plz stay in contact with us on forum n dun forget the crazy time we had 2gether. Ull have a place in our hearts.
Back to top Go down
Selet

Selet

PostSubject: Re: Time to Move on Cya BH   Time to Move on Cya BH EmptyThu May 17, 2012 10:36 pm

lol I look on the forums often but I rarely have anything to say guess Im just too quiet xP
Back to top Go down
YokoMano

YokoMano

PostSubject: Re: Time to Move on Cya BH   Time to Move on Cya BH EmptyFri May 18, 2012 8:50 am

doesnt matter ifu say more or less... as lobg as u feel comfortable Wink
Back to top Go down
gorram

gorram

PostSubject: Sel   Time to Move on Cya BH EmptyFri May 18, 2012 3:25 pm

Just pop in to say hi every now and then and let us know how you are doing? I love you I love you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time to Move on Cya BH   Time to Move on Cya BH Empty

Back to top Go down

Time to Move on Cya BH
Page 1 of 1