BigHearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
If you are new to this forum please enter Introduction and click New Topic to present yourself, if you want to ofc! and Enjoy both game and this Forum<3

VERY IMPORTANT PLEASE READ

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
gorram

gorram

VERY IMPORTANT PLEASE READ  Empty
PostSubject: VERY IMPORTANT PLEASE READ    VERY IMPORTANT PLEASE READ  EmptyMon May 21, 2012 2:52 pm

We are in a bit of a rut I think with our lovely faction. We have so many members, but many are alts and even mains that play only when they can and for some that isn't very often. Don't want to kick anyone because of real life.. that is so much more important than game. We also have many members who join and play daily and we help as much as we can, but once they hit that high level mark they leave for a TW faction or faction with friends their same level. It is very frustrating to try so hard to keep something going. I can make this faction grow and continue to progress without member help. I am not the faction, we all are.

So, having said that, give me your thoughts on how we should proceed. I never planned on having leadership this long. I tried to pass twice, but due to unforseen circumstances those people could not take faction for one reason or another.

If anyone is interested and would like to infuse some new blood into the leadership and help the faction, please let me know. I only took leadership because I thought maybe one day Yoh would want it back. But, since she is happy with move and new game that is out of the question, so it up for grabs.

This is very serious. I do not want to see BH lose or disband because it is a wonderful faction. But sadly, the game has become boring for many of our old members who have quit the game altogether, and others have moved on to TW factions, and other factions because their friends are no longer in the faction. I have stayed in BH because I love the faction. We have always worked so well together. We play when we can and help whenever we are on, but sadly, game bordem has caused a rut for largest part of our players and they rarely play anymore.

Just ideas please... we are coming to a point some decisions must be made.

Thanks guys.....
Back to top Go down
YokoMano

YokoMano

PostSubject: Re: VERY IMPORTANT PLEASE READ    VERY IMPORTANT PLEASE READ  EmptyMon May 21, 2012 9:16 pm

*raises hand* me me me

im free 2 take back... gor ^.~

uve been such a good leader, dir, marshal... just EVERYTHING in our faction all this time, gor . and if u feel that its time 2 move on, than it is =)

so guys... its up 2 u what u guys do with our situation.
we always gave our best 2 protect our BHs from danger n drama. We gave our best 2 help every1 with their own problems, with lvling, crafting.. just everything we could help with...

now its time 4 some1 else 2 step foreward n take the responsibity 4 faction. n plz dont be shy or afraid. couse gor asked 4 a very long time 4 some1 2 stay up. n im sure most of u will understand that every1 is tired after doing this 4 a long time
n plz -every1- understand that its 5 minutes b4 midnight..

so plz dont just watch.. BE ACTIVE if u care about BHs at all.
Back to top Go down
Axe_Lord

Axe_Lord

PostSubject: VERY IMPORTANT PLEASE READ    VERY IMPORTANT PLEASE READ  EmptyMon May 21, 2012 10:09 pm

afro that good news yoko and welcome back .it hard for me to see all of this things that is going on and i cant log on all the time for my net is not good.
bat it good if u ar coming back study
Back to top Go down
gorram

gorram

PostSubject: LEADER   VERY IMPORTANT PLEASE READ  EmptyMon May 21, 2012 10:13 pm

Axe, Yoh was only kidding. She isn't coming back. She has moved on. She just wants the best for BigHearts like we all do. Do you want to take the spot. You were
a wonderful director.
Back to top Go down
Stealth_Wolf

PostSubject: Re: VERY IMPORTANT PLEASE READ    VERY IMPORTANT PLEASE READ  EmptyMon May 21, 2012 10:45 pm

one thing we could Do is try having events cus i feel like there is nothing to cept talkin in the Chat sometimes
Back to top Go down
gorram

gorram

PostSubject: events   VERY IMPORTANT PLEASE READ  EmptyTue May 22, 2012 1:03 am

I have tried wolf time and time again, and even though everyone says "yes, let's do that", it is like pulling teeth getting people to participate. I can't do them alone.

Gotta have participation.
Back to top Go down
YokoMano

YokoMano

PostSubject: Re: VERY IMPORTANT PLEASE READ    VERY IMPORTANT PLEASE READ  EmptyTue May 22, 2012 5:01 am

sry axe. it was realy a joke.. =(
Back to top Go down
Axe_Lord

Axe_Lord

PostSubject: VERY IMPORTANT PLEASE READ   VERY IMPORTANT PLEASE READ  EmptyTue May 22, 2012 6:44 am

What a Face lol u got me there yoko .

Well gor may be i can take it but i can only log on some times in week ends or in the week. scratch
Back to top Go down
YokoMano

YokoMano

PostSubject: Re: VERY IMPORTANT PLEASE READ    VERY IMPORTANT PLEASE READ  EmptyTue May 22, 2012 5:42 pm

it would be great if u( or some1 else- thats up 2 u guys- what u think is best) could take it atleast 4 now. i hope that gor can take a break very soon. she deserves it :3

+ u can still decide if u r able 2 keep it or not. + u should take time n LF a good dir/teammate. so no1 has 2 be on 24/7.

i wish every1 a happy ending in that case =)

Back to top Go down
Stealth_Wolf

PostSubject: Re: VERY IMPORTANT PLEASE READ    VERY IMPORTANT PLEASE READ  EmptyTue May 22, 2012 5:48 pm

well if its not alredy planned mad is one option is he not
Back to top Go down
Axe_Lord

Axe_Lord

PostSubject: VERY IMPORTANT PLEASE READ   VERY IMPORTANT PLEASE READ  EmptyTue May 22, 2012 7:41 pm

Well Wolf he is but if no one want to take it i am happy to take the spot off leader i know i was not on for some time.

And i know BH is going in some bad time now.It not good to see this family like this.I hope it all plow over soon.
Well there is a saying {If u fell down u get back up and u get strong from the fall. study
Back to top Go down
gorram

gorram

PostSubject: Leader   VERY IMPORTANT PLEASE READ  EmptyTue May 22, 2012 9:43 pm

I'm with you Axe...

Wolf, Mad doesn't want. I have already asked!!
Back to top Go down
Stealth_Wolf

PostSubject: Re: VERY IMPORTANT PLEASE READ    VERY IMPORTANT PLEASE READ  EmptyWed May 23, 2012 6:26 am

then all i got to say is go axe go. :3
Back to top Go down
YokoMano

YokoMano

PostSubject: Re: VERY IMPORTANT PLEASE READ    VERY IMPORTANT PLEASE READ  EmptyWed May 23, 2012 8:42 am

as long as every1 continues 2 support our future lead, everything will be fine =)
Back to top Go down
TsarBomba

PostSubject: Re: VERY IMPORTANT PLEASE READ    VERY IMPORTANT PLEASE READ  EmptyThu May 24, 2012 9:42 am

I know I probably won't be much help, but just putting it out there, if you need my help Axe (or whoever takes leader), just say the word Smile
Back to top Go down
Axe_Lord

Axe_Lord

PostSubject: VERY IMPORTANT PLEASE READ   VERY IMPORTANT PLEASE READ  EmptyFri May 25, 2012 7:24 am

ty Tsar . me and gor dit talk of it my net is a bit to slow and i work on it so my mom upgrat hir net so then i be happy to take the spot as leadr if there is no one that will take it.
And for now all the new ppl in guild dont know me so good 2.But i work on it to log in the week ends or some times in the week.
Back to top Go down
YokoMano

YokoMano

PostSubject: Re: VERY IMPORTANT PLEASE READ    VERY IMPORTANT PLEASE READ  EmptyFri May 25, 2012 8:37 am

my advice is: got urself a good director . so u dont have 2 worry 2 much about online times =) 1/2 work4 lead and dir always better than all work 4 lead

LF some1 who u trust =)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: VERY IMPORTANT PLEASE READ    VERY IMPORTANT PLEASE READ  Empty

Back to top Go down

VERY IMPORTANT PLEASE READ
Page 1 of 1