BigHearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
If you are new to this forum please enter Introduction and click New Topic to present yourself, if you want to ofc! and Enjoy both game and this Forum<3

About the forum

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

About the forum Empty
PostSubject: About the forum   About the forum EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 12:00 pm

Sorry to ask, but I'd like to know if it would be possible for the forum admin (or a moderator) to actualize some things, like :

- putting the "member" status to... well, members
- checking which member is still in Big Hearts or not and clean up the forum a bit
- and maybe allow people to put videos (window mode) on posts please.

I'm not asking that to annoy anyone, even if it may seem so (=p), but just to be more clear... I love forums and spend time on them, I love reading posts and all, and I like to talk about it with members too ; but if that person isn't in Big Hearts anymore, it's a bit embarrassing.

By advance, many thanks ! Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Axe_Lord

Axe_Lord

About the forum Empty
PostSubject: About the forum   About the forum EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 8:44 pm

study I know lot off us like to use the forum and some ppl that on the forum that not in guild some off them dont play the game no more but like to talk to us still so i will look in to it when i get back on line and me and gor need to work out what whee will do. So whee will look in to it ty study
Back to top Go down

About the forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: About the forum   About the forum EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 8:49 pm

No, thank YOU. ^^

To tell the truth, I was a little ashamed to ask something like this as I'm only in the Big Hearts family since a week, but that's great.
Feel reassured !

Thanks again a loooot !!

Back to top Go down
YokoMano

YokoMano

About the forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: About the forum   About the forum EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 6:46 pm

uhm maybe i can help with some information =o

dun worry, Travis =) changes will be done asap
actually..gor was planning 4 a longer time 2 make some changes on forum, but she decited 2 wait 4 a good reason with that. its all about the next few weeks.. so plz be patient.. i dun think forum is bad like it is.. just not actual about positions..
she told us that she sees no reason in big changes b4 she passes leader 2 the next leader. iunno..she is planning 2 leave game soon n a new team of 2 ppl gotto continue faction in the way they like it 2 be. atleast thats the idea about waitng 4 now. couse..
leaders come n go.. but BigHearts will stay our online family n we realy care alot 2 leave it with best conditions.
its up 2 the next leader 2 decide who will have the responsibility 4 forum,positions etc.

btw
dun worry i might be in the group still, but i gave up on my admin. i might have been leader of this fac 4, but i know when its time 2 give control 2 others =P im not 100% sure who has admin rights atm, but this will be re-given soon.

till now, only dir/leader n site creator had rights on website.. others pmed their ideas 2 these ppl..

another thing about ur clean up idea:
u just gotto understand that there r ppl like Jos n me who were in guild 4 a longer time (f.e i was over 1.5 years ) and we want 2 stay in contact with our online family even though we quit game 4 a good reason.. so its not that easy 2 clean all

@Axe: enjoy ur 2 weeks pwi -off =) u r doing a realy awesome job as dir! Yoko knows everything >: D
Back to top Go down

About the forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: About the forum   About the forum EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 6:58 pm

Thanks for your reply !

I've been leader for 4 years (on PW and also on another MMO), built the forums by myself and ppl used to yell at me when there were still some names/accounts left there. But don't misunderstand ; I was just sayin this for people who really left the faction. Smile

I'm a Big Hearts member, and I don't want anything more. Just help if I can, in any way.

Just another idea then, creating a little topic where everyone could write down which character he/she plays ingame.
I'm still lost with all that... Embarassed

Back to top Go down
YokoMano

YokoMano

About the forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: About the forum   About the forum EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 1:11 pm

^.^ no worries i dun misunderstand u 4 sure ;3

its awesome that u care so much 4 the faction forum and ofc faction itself ^. ~ we can use ur experience. im realy gad that uve chosen our family Wink dunno how we r doing it, but somehow BigHerats had always some good "carying ppl" joined .. guess we r lucky .. or its our awesomeness y u awesome ppl join us >: D

guess we r less strict about our cleaning n stuff. its abit difficult 2 tell who is still in fac n who not tbh. couse some ppl didnt use their pwi char names -.- i dun see the reason 4 it.. but it was their decission O_o so im not 100% sure how 2 find out who is whooo o_O

good idea 4 the topic =D
Back to top Go down

About the forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: About the forum   About the forum EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 5:01 pm

That's no luck, Big Hearts is a nice faction with a great family reputation made through years.
I'm so glad I could enter, so if I can help by any way, just ask (even is everything is perfect for now, you don't need my help at all, plus I'm not really an example for anyone Wink). But if so, it will always be a pleasure. Smile

Think I did and asked too much in my old faction, and it wasn't a good idea to have such a position toward my members ; then everyone knew they just had to ask me for help or anything else, but some (too many -_-") took advantage of it. So in a way, I didn't help them at all.

Here, things are different ; you're all a united group, and everyone is mature enough to know how and when to ask help. Also noticed that if some don't agree to that way of thinking/doing, they just leave by themselves.

So... really, many thanks to you all to have welcomed me in Big Hearts. I'm feeling very well with you all, and now I can play with pleasure.
Believe me, I was waiting for that since a loooong time...

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

About the forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: About the forum   About the forum Empty

Back to top Go down

About the forum
Page 1 of 1