BigHearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
If you are new to this forum please enter Introduction and click New Topic to present yourself, if you want to ofc! and Enjoy both game and this Forum<3

About forum! changes, upgrades etc

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
PelleTrickz
Admin
PelleTrickz

About forum! changes, upgrades etc Empty
PostSubject: About forum! changes, upgrades etc   About forum! changes, upgrades etc EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 6:59 pm

Post here if you got ideas of what Administrators/Admins should do with the forum! Wink

( if i have missed something or something tell me) :*
Back to top Go down
https://bighearts.forumotion.com
YokoMano

YokoMano

PostSubject: Re: About forum! changes, upgrades etc   About forum! changes, upgrades etc EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 4:10 pm

awesome changes so far^^ realy liek it =D LOL a post ranking
Back to top Go down
TsarBomba

PostSubject: Re: About forum! changes, upgrades etc   About forum! changes, upgrades etc EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 1:09 am

Well, the forum as it is now is great, but a few more subforums might make it easier to use? For example, shoving everything else under 'Everything' is rather messy in my opinion, when we could perhaps have a 'Help' forum, where members can post requests for help with bosses, and other things they might need in the game. We could also divide the current forums into PWI related and not PWI related. Just my 2 cents Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: About forum! changes, upgrades etc   About forum! changes, upgrades etc Empty

Back to top Go down

About forum! changes, upgrades etc
Page 1 of 1