BigHearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
If you are new to this forum please enter Introduction and click New Topic to present yourself, if you want to ofc! and Enjoy both game and this Forum<3

Nirvy runs + RB Delta

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Nirvy runs + RB Delta Empty
PostSubject: Nirvy runs + RB Delta   Nirvy runs + RB Delta EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 10:28 pm

Soooo... let's be simple and clear.

How about Nirvy runs in faction ? And same for RB Delta ones. Let's talk about all this together ingame too.

Who would like to join ?
What's your disponibilities for that ?

...just wait for me to come back (lol). =p

Last edited by TravisTdown on Fri Apr 20, 2012 12:54 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
TsarBomba

PostSubject: Re: Nirvy runs + RB Delta   Nirvy runs + RB Delta EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 11:18 am

I would like to go, that is, when I manage to get better gear and lv100 xD Sounds like a good idea Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nirvy runs + RB Delta   Nirvy runs + RB Delta EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 1:23 pm

I would like to try RB, too. Still need it on my lvl 100 cleric. The time I had to go (you need it for culti), my old faction died out. I did try once after, but our Wiz died and got ported out, instead of respawning inside (which is a bug or something) so the RB was called off... so I still don't know much about RB either. At least when it concerns activating those auras and such. I had to time the boss and fight it for a certain time while all started collecting beans somewhere. And a veno was doing the running part. That's about all experience I have. I do know that after wave 3 or 4 no timing has to be done anymore... so anyway I would love to join RB. Not only because I need it, but because I want to learn about how it is done step by step for being able to help when someone else needs RB (or if there is a faction run). And I definitely prefer friends around me, that have fun playing, while doing so. Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nirvy runs + RB Delta   Nirvy runs + RB Delta EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 8:22 pm

Same here, that's why I put "Nirvana runs" plus "RB Delta".

Never did Nirvy nor RB, and I need to learn about it. I need to see what people do in there in order to learn... and come back there with various squads. I have to see it before doing it.

And I think we're not the only ones doing it that way. That's also why I'm a little bit surprised to be the first here asking such a thing here... and that's why I've asked it.

So now if anyone wants to come along, let's talk about it all together here and ingame : who wanna join to see and learn, or help ? Come on, don't be "shy". =p

Back to top Go down
TsarBomba

PostSubject: Re: Nirvy runs + RB Delta   Nirvy runs + RB Delta EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 6:56 pm

I believe I am able to do RB with my shitty gear. Nirvavna, not so much. As for what little I know for RB, apparently if you take too much damage the run fails for everyone and you get ported out and cant come back in or something. I've only done it once or twice before, max I've done to is w5.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nirvy runs + RB Delta   Nirvy runs + RB Delta EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 9:58 am

I would love to join rb too Very Happy
I also need it on bow but i don t know how it work. I only know you need those badges and a bm because of the auren and beans <.<
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nirvy runs + RB Delta   Nirvy runs + RB Delta EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 5:34 pm

He he, are you all conscious that we almost formed a full squad with this topic ? Wink
That's perfect, and it will be a great (and full, if possible) RB run if it's with you all. So just tell me when and I'll be here.

Will also try a big translation of a full and complete guide a french friend wrote about RB, but it will take some time.

About Nirvy anyway, same for me - can't expect much for now with such a gear.
To tell the truth, I've done my best and worked for the Nirvy daggers, and I'm quite close from them now. Only need some other things to get done... after that, I will find someone to help me for this (<- willing to pay lol)... and final step will be to upgrade all this and get Rank 9. But I'm the patient kind now, and thanks to the Hearties I feel reassured about all this now.

So that's a big thanks to everyone !

And let's keep on going with this topic - everyone is welcome for this project. ^^

Back to top Go down
TsarBomba

PostSubject: Re: Nirvy runs + RB Delta   Nirvy runs + RB Delta EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 4:57 pm

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1205631
Pretty detailed guide about RB Delta if you're interested.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nirvy runs + RB Delta   Nirvy runs + RB Delta EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 9:52 am

This might help, too. Just to get a visual image. It's an about 7 minute long guide that shows waves and things you have to do.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MdbgwpbxZTE
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nirvy runs + RB Delta   Nirvy runs + RB Delta EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 2:48 pm

T'would be nice to read the post I've wrote yesterday about all this, folks. The video is in there, too.

HERE : https://bighearts.forumotion.com/t159-rebirth-delta-guide#991

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nirvy runs + RB Delta   Nirvy runs + RB Delta Empty

Back to top Go down

Nirvy runs + RB Delta
Page 1 of 1