BigHearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
If you are new to this forum please enter Introduction and click New Topic to present yourself, if you want to ofc! and Enjoy both game and this Forum<3

TT RUNS!!! :)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
MadNSanE
Admin

TT RUNS!!! :)  Empty
PostSubject: TT RUNS!!! :)    TT RUNS!!! :)  EmptyTue May 08, 2012 12:18 pm

We decided to make TT Runs occausanly during the week. that way members who need TT mats will have the chance to get them Smile. We also will be doing TT Runs For FUN and will donate mats to Faction Bank In Case some1 will need them in the Future . So Please if You need TT mats or want to do just For fun, post here which TT needed or want to do TT post in this Topic so we can find a suitable time to do it Smile. Thank you for reading.
Back to top Go down
DemonSeek

PostSubject: Re: TT RUNS!!! :)    TT RUNS!!! :)  EmptyTue May 08, 2012 3:35 pm

Very Happy need 2-3 and 3-1 big time Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
MadNSanE
Admin

PostSubject: Re: TT RUNS!!! :)    TT RUNS!!! :)  EmptyTue May 08, 2012 3:38 pm

sure Smile, All who want to come also please tell here or in game Smile so we set a date Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TT RUNS!!! :)    TT RUNS!!! :)  EmptyTue May 08, 2012 8:14 pm

I would like to try a 3-1 money run, if there are enough peeps up for it. It's the fastest TT among 3-x and would be a good starter to slowly raise the difficulty to 3-2 or even 3-3 later on. Gold mats would be sold for overall benefit of the squad and all mats would be shared for either usage or selling (to be able to buy mats that are needed). Since I can imagine we have enough ppl that slowly want to start to colelct coins and mats for their TT90-TT99, it might be worthwhile. Best time would be Fr-Sun for me, but under the week would be ok, too...depends on how many have time.

On a sitenote, Bow and I want to try WGTM soon, so if there are some high level volunteers, who feel like joining the experiment, please contact us, so we can shuffle out some combinations. Since we are not ubergeared the success will be dependent mostly on the teamplay of the leading duo and all tricks/skills/expertise each of them have up their sleeves. Smile It is possible, even more when we manage to have a little healing power among the lower squad members (I can also provide a lvl 77 myst for some healing power for example), so I'm kinda looking forward to our possible team combinations.Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TT RUNS!!! :)    TT RUNS!!! :)  EmptyWed May 09, 2012 12:24 am

Same here, sleepy Shrimpy shine got to do some TT 2-1, 2-2 and 2-3 for Culti (and apparently TT 3 after).

I'll sure be glad to help about TT runs (if I'm free when people asking for it of course), to try some TT 3-1 and all, and why not trying WGTM.

But for now, I prefer telling it you all that I'm busy ingame these days. Business. Equipment. Still got a long way to do... but I'll be glad to join whenever I can, and would love to bring along my friend Zech (that many of you start to know well now =p) for his first TT run.

Last edited by TravisTdown on Wed May 09, 2012 5:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TT RUNS!!! :)    TT RUNS!!! :)  EmptyWed May 09, 2012 5:07 am

At the weekend i have all the time in the world to help with the tt runs.
Just tell me when and i ll be there. ^.^
Furthermore i need my fb99 ^.^ so if someone wants to join i ll get the tabs and the wine is ready
Back to top Go down
malinowa

malinowa

PostSubject: Re: TT RUNS!!! :)    TT RUNS!!! :)  EmptyWed May 09, 2012 11:54 am

I really enjoy TT runs. I need some mats, culti, but I wish I could go for money run Very Happy its always better to have more coins. cheers
Back to top Go down
MadNSanE
Admin

PostSubject: Re: TT RUNS!!! :)    TT RUNS!!! :)  EmptyWed May 09, 2012 12:14 pm

Okays its settled then. Friday night i will be availble to do TT runs i will try to do as many as i can. i will post the order of the TT's we are doing later on.
and bowi i can help with ur FB 99 when ever u want Smile .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TT RUNS!!! :)    TT RUNS!!! :)  EmptyWed May 09, 2012 12:28 pm

I wouldn't pile up more than 2 TTs for starters, because of the time it might need (if we are fast, we can still add one run after). 2-1 is easy peasy with a full squad, but 2-2 already takes way longer, while 2-3 can be a real pain, if we try our luck on the last boss, even so I remember there is a trick to slay him using an archer as tank and a BB, that is outside of 'Belials' range (sorry, that's his carried over name, I think, the name is different in PWI). Money runs will probably rank below needed runs (makes sense Razz ), but I think, if we ever try money runs, every squad member should bring some subs, so we can shuffle a bit, since order of the mat picking is usually: subber, tank, cleric, DD and inbetween a group it's following the level. Gold mats are sold and the gained money is split among all equally. With everyone being able to sub, we can ensure, that everyone gets the chance to have the first pick here and there. Smile Well, first will be regular runs, anyway, so this is just theory.Smile
Back to top Go down
BrightThor

PostSubject: Re: TT RUNS!!! :)    TT RUNS!!! :)  EmptyWed May 09, 2012 11:12 pm

I deffinatly need TT 1-2 and 2-1 for TT 70 light armor all but plates and my daggers for seeker Very Happy but i can only do it after 5:15 pm server time
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TT RUNS!!! :)    TT RUNS!!! :)  Empty

Back to top Go down

TT RUNS!!! :)
Page 1 of 1