BigHearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
If you are new to this forum please enter Introduction and click New Topic to present yourself, if you want to ofc! and Enjoy both game and this Forum<3

Bye Big Hearts

Go down 
+2
gorram
MadNSanE
6 posters
AuthorMessage

Bye Big Hearts Empty
PostSubject: Bye Big Hearts   Bye Big Hearts EmptyThu May 10, 2012 9:58 am

After Gala told me : "you're kind of a b1tch" (was on Khrys and was speaking about respect, correction and education lol, such an irony) I've been banished ingame. Cause Mad thought I've told him by PM "and you did nothing" speaking of his whole work in BH as it was only "and you did nothing" about Gala.

Seems there was a BIG misunderstanding, and I was so shocked to being banished by Mad right after (thinking it was because of Gala, even if I hadn't been rude to her) that I didn't do anything except telling that to my friend Zech on vent and logged off.

No clear question about that. No "What do you mean" nor "Why do you say that" nor ANYTHING. No trust from someone that I considered as a friend. Plus it's my fault now, huh ?

No interpretation from me nor personal judgment about what happened. Only FACTS.

So I'm just leaving, if such things can happen here.

Yeah, now it's all over friends. I will miss some of you, and tried my best to help here. But enough is enough.

So long, see ya.

Last edited by TravisTdown on Sat May 12, 2012 12:26 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
MadNSanE
Admin

Bye Big Hearts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bye Big Hearts   Bye Big Hearts EmptyThu May 10, 2012 11:09 am

Bye Big Hearts 2012-013 ... no comment
Back to top Go down

Bye Big Hearts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bye Big Hearts   Bye Big Hearts EmptyThu May 10, 2012 11:25 am

You're right, no comment - as I've explained everything in the first post.

Now if you don't believe me nor trust me, that's your problem.
Apart from this, you found that normal that Gala called me "b1tch" maybe ? Thanks for that anyway.

So long.

Last edited by TravisTdown on Thu May 10, 2012 11:52 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
gorram

gorram

Bye Big Hearts Empty
PostSubject: Confused...   Bye Big Hearts EmptyThu May 10, 2012 11:48 am

Okay, someone explain all this to me please. I'm confused . What brought it on?
Back to top Go down

Bye Big Hearts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bye Big Hearts   Bye Big Hearts EmptyThu May 10, 2012 3:21 pm

Truly, I don't like what happened here. Everyone should have the chance to explain themselves. Can't judge things by just seeing a tiny part of it. If there was a prehistory like a discussion going on, things heat up and it's not like words automatically come out straight then. Being called 'bitch' definitely won't leave anyone calm and in this context, everyone would feel hurt and would feel disappointed of not being backed up.
I know that Travis always cared a lot about the faction, especially what it stands for. I had a lot of PMs with Travis where she praised Mad for being always cheery and helpful to the faction, so I already knew first glance that she meant something else and that it was just phrased a way that lacks 2 more words making clear that she means the situation going on right now in the faction chat and that she didn't mean his loyality/efforts towards the faction...
But this is kind of a thing, that once happened, can't be repaired. It's nothing that can be undone at this point, but I will say it makes me more than uncomfortable, seeing someone being booted, who thought a lot about the faction without talking it out.
And I want to say that I did read Travis post in answer to Tsar before it got reedited and even so I wouldn't have been able to say it openly like that, I do agree that someone leaving any faction in that manner (and I think all present then know, that there was much said, that wasn't really needed) should make nails with heads and concentrate on their new faction and not on guides someone puts in here. Well, that's an old story now, I also wish that would have never happened... but that's how life goes... Sad
Back to top Go down
YokoMano

YokoMano

Bye Big Hearts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bye Big Hearts   Bye Big Hearts EmptyThu May 10, 2012 3:56 pm

*grabs popcorn*

honestly... this sounds like alooot BS... n im pretty sure u guys overreacted.. not very mature...
Back to top Go down

Bye Big Hearts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bye Big Hearts   Bye Big Hearts EmptyThu May 10, 2012 5:09 pm

Nothing to add. Lack of maturity, overreaction. Yeah, why not.

Anyway I didn't open that subject in order to get back in Big Hearts, but to explain. I was sincere, everyone's free to believe me or not, and now I'm relieved.
I can and I will go on now. =p

Only one thing, I'm still very surprised that in BH, rude and insulting people aren't warned nor banished.
But that's up to you after all. Strange choice though.

Hope to see some of you later ingame, take care.

Back to top Go down
malinowa

malinowa

Bye Big Hearts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bye Big Hearts   Bye Big Hearts EmptyThu May 10, 2012 5:44 pm

Oh its time for me to write few words.

Gal logged in and joined discussion without saing 'hi'. We were talking if anyone starts FF without cleric in squad. Gal said that was able to heal FF with her mystic without cleric. Travis said that for low lvl mystics its impossible and also said that ppl who log in should say 'hello' on faction chat. After Gal said that she was able to heal FF, TTD said << yeah yeah yeah you're so strong -.-' >>.

Mad noted that they are going to start a fight so asked them to stop (there was no reaction).

Unfortunatelly i dont have all screens.

Bye Big Hearts 2012-012

Can someone plz explain this to me?
Ive just talked with Bow and it seems to me that i don't know what is happening here.
I still cant understand why they started drama and why there is no opportunity to explain what was misunderstood.
Back to top Go down

Bye Big Hearts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bye Big Hearts   Bye Big Hearts EmptyThu May 10, 2012 6:24 pm

Yep, we were talking about a healing Mystic in FF.

And of course, Gala was speaking highly of herself (as usual), saying that she was able to heal no matter what. Then, told (to everyone, not her specially) that I doubted a Mystic was able to heal in a 75+ or 80+ FF squad, as everyone is under the level range and cause it's just difficult for everyone.

She did go on, and I finally said : "Yeah yeah, we know you're the best, etc etc."

Damn mistake lol. Problem is that these last days were very hard in BH for me, and my patience was really reduced. Especially today.

So then she IMMEDIATLY told me : "Hey what's your problem dude ??"
*Sigh* and so : "Got many probs today ! Just like ppl loggin in and don't even say "hello" until they ask for help !"
And so on until I've said : "Correction, respect and education"

That's when Mad whisped me while I was speaking on vent with my friend, I got really confused, and between the deep blue lines I saw the "b1tch" thing. And kinda focalized on it, cause none of my single words would have deserve it. I was polite during the whole thing.

I'm pretty glad my memory isn't that bad.

You have to understand that I feel tired of forcing people to say "hello" from time to time (didn't do that everyday, thanks God I'm not that crazy). And so tired of being a link between everyone (especially new ones in BH) to make them speak together and all. Hey... I'm no Leader anymore, I'm done with all this. So now, take care of it by yourself.

Btw, had an explanation a few minutes after Mad banished Khrys, while logged in with Trav. Saw my Sin wasn't in BH anymore neither (nor Ishae), so I whisped Mad and after a few "explanations", asked him to send me the famous screen. That's how I finally understood the misunderstanding.
So I did explain him once again what this "and you did nothing" standed for, but he kinda refused to understand - or something like that. So I just let go as I got it was impossible to speak of that with him, and logged off after I had put my charas back in my alt faction.

Pushing a button is simple (and by that push the "troublemakers" away), asking for explanations seems harder.
I tried to do my best here, and it wasn't to get any congratulations nor anything else. It was free, and for you all only. Cause I really liked this faction.

I think maybe there was something else behind all this, something that Mad didn't tell me. Or not. Maybe he's tired. Maybe he has problems IRL or whatever. It happens, and I'm not that self-centered - I can imagine and see how it's hard for everyone sometimes. And yeah, had the time to think about all this. And I'm very deceived. But anyway, what's done is done, what's said is said, and there's nothing to worry about, right ? Some things just can't be repaired.
Everything seems to be in its right place (irony btw). And hope everyone's curiosity is satisfied now.

Last edited by TravisTdown on Thu May 10, 2012 6:59 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
malinowa

malinowa

Bye Big Hearts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bye Big Hearts   Bye Big Hearts EmptyThu May 10, 2012 6:42 pm

I do remember how you were helping faction to solve our problems.
Also i fully understand that you may be tired after last few days.

Whats done cannot be undone. Everything what happen leaves a trace.
I wish you were still in BH, but now i also understand how you feel. Thank you for some words of explanation.
Back to top Go down

Bye Big Hearts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bye Big Hearts   Bye Big Hearts EmptyThu May 10, 2012 6:46 pm

Thank you for posting the screen mali, I thought I had imagine all this. Such a stupid nightmare.

Hope to see you ingame sometimes, and if no (as I'm about to stop the game once again for some time) wish you good luck - have fun and take care, too.

Back to top Go down

Bye Big Hearts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bye Big Hearts   Bye Big Hearts EmptyThu May 10, 2012 7:40 pm

Hello Hearties,

i have watched this now the whole day and i still don t get what the problem is. I hoped to see you all in the game but looks like no one really felt like coming on.
All seems to be a great missunderstanding and little quarrels are also normal. You can t like everyone Razz
Whats said is said, whats done is done. But there is still forgive and forget .
Somehow i can t imagine BH without Travis. Yesterday we all joked in the outskirts and now this...
I would be happy if we all could calm down a bit and think what we really want.
Tell the truth shrimpy Very Happy you would miss us
And i m sure a lot of us are missing you too Sad at least i do
Speaking frank: I want you to come back.

Back to top Go down
malinowa

malinowa

Bye Big Hearts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bye Big Hearts   Bye Big Hearts EmptyThu May 10, 2012 7:42 pm

I want Travis to come back too.
Back to top Go down
YokoMano

YokoMano

Bye Big Hearts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bye Big Hearts   Bye Big Hearts EmptyThu May 10, 2012 8:17 pm

im sry 2 say that but as a person who looks from outside... that "im not that self-centered" isnt 100% right.

instead of talking 2 Mad-solving it 2gether- and 2 gorram... u just post the drama on forum making it clear that u dont want 2 come back.
because of that..now ppl will reply they r sorry n beg u 2 come back. it makes me.. just angry 2 see some1 behaving like that, thats NOT BigHearts like. NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENED

u said u dont wanna come back, than go n leave faction w no drama.. OR TALK 2 the ppl n SOLVE ur problems 2gether..

i cant bear 2 hear anymore that u r NOT leader. U R INDEED not the leader in BigHearts. gorram n Mad r couse they worked hard for faction w/o asking or forcing anything. and such drama actions wont push ur postion 4 sure.
thats exactly how i saw ur actions during past months (yes small yoh reads all posts here n logs on sumtimes on alts when bored).

so stop this BS 4 every1nes sake n TALK 2 eachother...

ps:im out of faction. i have no problems with saying exactly what i think.
pps: greatings 2 every1 =)
Back to top Go down

Bye Big Hearts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bye Big Hearts   Bye Big Hearts EmptyThu May 10, 2012 8:55 pm

1. Stop judging and interpretating without knowing anything please. Open your eyes, learn how to read. What about the "maturity" you were talking about ?

2. Never said I was BH leader. Never. And damn, don't want to be. Never neither. Don't have to get any lesson from a stalking ex-Leader.

3. Are you taking me for Wolfie, pretending I want to become the Leader of that "faction" ??? What allows you to say that ? What's your problem, you don't like people helping without any reservation ? Then come back at the leadership of BH, if you're that frustrated.

4. Already talked about this with Mad, tried to solve things. But it was useless. And I whisped him first, he didn't do anything.

5. I posted this to say goodbye only, then Mad posted the screen to bring it up. So stop telling I'm doing drama ; it wasn't. Only had to point out the fact that there was a real problem here - and not the last, to my mind.

6. Damn, I don't get a single thing to what you write sometimes, Yoko... that may explain why you interpretate every single thing the wrong way. -_-"

7. You sure are talented to ruin other people efforts, gratz.

8. So sorry everyone, but I'm gone and won't return. This was my last post here - promise. Anyway I'll stop the game for some time.

THAT IS ALL. BYE.

Last edited by TravisTdown on Fri May 11, 2012 3:48 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down

Bye Big Hearts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bye Big Hearts   Bye Big Hearts EmptyThu May 10, 2012 11:21 pm

I will say this as one of the gentlest ppl you will ever meet and hell knows the times ppl see me mad are countable on one hand...but I'm shocked and after being away a few hours I follow the link of my email to find this and the way it flowered into probably the most ugliest thing I could imagine.

Frankly, I rarely get angry, but the first minutes I was so furious, I'm glad I refrained from writing. I stumbled over the very core BigHearts held up as so precious being kicked with their own feet! I will take the restrainer of my thoughts, I can be open, too, even so all this openness was just destructive and not helpful in the least...god knows, I hate to say this, I wish I would be spared to just having to think this. But WTH...am I the only one seeing the screen Mali posted (thanks for that btw, it just proofed what I mentioned before...that all had a root in fc and that seeing a tiny picture of it is not enough).
Did anyone actually read what is standing there and sorted it, connected it and had the heart to understand that we are talking about a situation that was about to cause heavy collateral damage?

First of all we all together as community decided only a few days ago that it's not too much asked of ppl saying hello and good bye and as I see that was part of it. I just have to mention it, before the real deal starts... And brace yourself, the real deal will start now. So if you feel hurt easily, don'T read on.

I see Gala telling Travis, that if he/she had the power Travis would be getting kicked now. Anyone of you would have stayed calm and unaffected if someone told you that? I wouldn' t have been. Did someone tell Gala likewise to stop at that point? I hope so.

And yes, I saw someone pointing out the spirit of BigHearts, I'm greatful for your bravery there... you tried to prevent worse.

But what I see is someone being agitated, actually got attacked and you see the very proof in Malis screen... a comment that clearly overstepped the line. Every answer to that is in affect, the whole thing is affect, however it started! Even the misunderstanding is just a person being hurt and for that...gets kicked? Now until the part of the misunderstanding, I could follow the flow of being mere humans with feelings. Anger striked on all places and fogged decisions...it's sad, it happens, but having to read here how someone gets forbidden to speak, to clearify things and just say good bye... Being forbidden under the flag of calling it not bighearts like...!

EVERYONE has the right to speak their open mind. I got told BigHearts will put no pressure on ppl, all equal as one, all part of a family. How dare you drag your own flag in the dirt using it as excuse to justify using words like BS to someone explaining their situation. Why trample on someone that already got hurt enough by being kicked without having a chance to speak openly. Travis joined a few weeks after me, which is more than half a year ago, Not once did she do something that was intended to harm the faction, so she was a full fledged member. Sp is that how you treat your family? You are not even allowed to defend yourself, if something happens? Something gets out of hand, so you get the expel coming down on you like Thors hammer?
I truly hope you guys will never get in that situation yourself. If you had been, any of you, I would have fought for you to the bitter end, because I believed things were handled differently here. And also because I do honor those that love this faction. There will be lots of ppl I will miss, but I am faithful to my sense of wrong and right and faithful to the very values I felt in BigHearts... so I will leave. I won't be here anymore to read any answer, rip me apart as much as you like. At least with someone there, to direct the anger towards, the rest of you can get closer together again and truly remember the values of a family. I wish you all the best. I salute thee flag of the BigHearts. "When sorrows come, they come not single spies, but in battalions" Farewell and thank you for having me so long.
Back to top Go down
Stealth_Wolf

Bye Big Hearts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bye Big Hearts   Bye Big Hearts EmptyFri May 11, 2012 12:44 am

3. Are you taking me for Wolfie, pretending I
want to become the Leader of that "faction" ???

why u mixing Me in :0 and what Do u mean i dont understand

also sorry to see u leave nova i Will miss u ;3
Back to top Go down
gorram

gorram

Bye Big Hearts Empty
PostSubject: REGARDING SITUATION TODAY   Bye Big Hearts EmptyFri May 11, 2012 1:24 am

I can't change what has happened. I wish I had been on when all of this occurred, but I can't be on often during the day because I work.
We have a great faction. We have always been good to one another and we always care about each other. So please take what I say to heart. No offense in what I
am saying, but I need it to be understood.

1. ABSOLUTELY NO VULGAR NAME CALLING IN FACTION. IF YOU ARE JOKING AND PLAYING WITH EACH OTHER THEN YOU KNOW THAT, AND THAT IS BETWEEN THOSE OF YOU WHO ARE PLAYING, BUT IF IT IS SAID OUT OF ANGER, THEN ABSOLUTELY ZERO TOLERANCE HERE. YOU WILL BE KICKED. I DON'T CARE WHAT HAPPENED OR WHY, BUT THAT LANGUAGE IS NOT ACCEPTABLE IN THIS FACTION. THERE ARE LOTS OF FACTIONS THAT ENJOY THAT LANGUAGE AND MISTREATING ONE ANOTHER, BUT NOT THIS ONE.

2. IF SOMETHING HAPPENS AGAIN, THEN PLEASE YES, SCREEN SHOTS IF YOU CAN, BUT IF NOT, THEN PLEASE, BEFORE YOU LEAVE THE FACTION, TAKE THE ARGUMENT TO A PRIVATE CHAT. IF IT CANNOT BE RESOLVED THEN CONTACT MAD OR MYSELF WHEN WE SIGN ON AND WE WILL TAKE IT TO A PRIVATE CHAT AND SEE IF WE CAN DEAL WITH THE SITUATION.

3. PLEASE DO NOT FUEL THE FIRE WHEN SOMETHING IS GOING ON IN THE FACTION. PLEASE IGNORE IT. IF SOMEONE IS BOASTING ABOUT THEIR CHAR THEN LET THEM. IT IS JUST A GAME. IT SERIOUSLY MEANS NOTHING OVER LOSING FRIENDS IN THE GAME. WE ARE REAL PEOPLE, OUR CHARS ARE NOT. ANYONE WHO IS ON AT THE TIME SOMETHING OCCURS, SPEAK UP AND ASK THEM TO TAKE IT TO A PRIVATE CHAT. IF THEY DON'T, THEY THEY WILL BE DEALT WITH. I DON'T KNOW ABOUT YOU GUYS, BUT I HAVE SERIOUSLY MADE SOME GREAT FRIENDS IN THIS GAME, FRIENDS I WANT TO ALWAYS STAY IN TOUCH WITH, GAME OR NO GAME. I THINK THAT IS WHAT HAS MADE BH SO GREAT. SO MANY OF US HAVE BECOME REAL LIFE FRIENDS.

It has been a very long time since we have problems of this nature in BH. I hate to see it. We are a wonderful faction . We have very loyal and long time members, and I would like to see it stay that way.

My apologizes to anyone who was hurt and left. I hate to lose good players, but at the same time, if you really care about BH then you will stay and talk to myself and Mad to try to resolve it. If Mad and I aren't on, I you can always send me a forum message. I check my private messages daily I don't always get to read forum messages because it takes me away from work, but I always check my private messages. There are many ways to resolve problems if we work at it. We just have to work it.

Please speak up if you feel there are any issues going on now that are causing problems or need to be focused on. We are all the same in this faction. One is no good without the other. So take this chance to let us know what's up?
Back to top Go down
TsarBomba

Bye Big Hearts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bye Big Hearts   Bye Big Hearts EmptyFri May 11, 2012 8:28 am

I'm sorry to hear this happened, I hope you'll do fine wherever you go next Trav.

I am also speaking as someone outside of the faction now, so forgive me if I misunderstood something. From what I could see, the entire situation could have been handled a lot better. Since the opening of the can of worms, a lot of us felt stressed, some of us saw there was a problem, others didn't. I understand that Travis cared about the faction a lot, and has been rather stressed since. It also is understandable that something like that would just be enough to push her over the line. I know if I was there when it happened I'd be pretty annoyed at this person too for boasting. I don't think anyone was really calm and rational - personally I feel Mad was wrong to kick Travis, and should have taken more time to think about the situation rather than reacting immediately, especially considering a lot of other people had done far worse things in the faction and we let them stay.

Everyone's true colours are released in hot water - it is only natural for some people to respond to each other negatively when that happens. What has been done has been done, I hope we all learn a lesson from this, and prevent it from happening in the future.

And hi Yoh Smile
Back to top Go down
YokoMano

YokoMano

Bye Big Hearts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bye Big Hearts   Bye Big Hearts EmptyMon May 14, 2012 7:38 am

im sry 4 the late reply.. ive been away camping this weekend.

and im very sry Travis that u feel that im just going against u. im very unhappy with the situation n after reading my post again, it realy looks like i have a problem with u. big sry. thats ofc not the fact. i know how much u help guild and every1 personaly . as member, as executer and as friend. i never ment 2 hurt u. i have a problem with the way everything was dealed with.
its all about how u guys reacted.

once again: bringing this 2 the forum like that is 4 me what i call "BS"... couse it wont help any1. that showed our faction experience. thats y we have our rules 2 talk 2 dir or leader first. since dir is involved.. talk 2 LEADER it is in that case =/
sadly such huge problems always happen 2 very active members. ppl who just joined just leave.. and this is y its so sad. couse it always ends up with hurting ppl wich r a big part of BigHearts. and im sry that i reacted so rude . its not the first time that such misunderstandings happen. u cant know that such situations happened b4 n lead 2 huge faction dramas.

TALK TALK TALK is the key. thats what gor is leader for.

so .. how is the situation now?
Travis is unhappy, Mad is unhappy, Gor is unhappy and faction is unhappy.

as some1 who looks from outside: i see the faction not how it supposed 2 be. and this makes me very sad and angry. every1 who joins faction now or wasnt on the day it happened will think either that the director acts very random or that travis realy offended him.
honestly.. i dont want 2 believe either way.

neither mad nor travis behaved 100% correct 4 sure.
Travis shouldnt have2 threaten mad with leaving and offending him(even if it was misunderstanding)
and mad shouldnt have overreacted by watching Travis telling him that stuff (pics)

i dont realy get y there was no talk between em afterwards. this wont get in my mind. but both didnt talk 2 leader about that b4 messing up the situation completly =/

Travis.. there is realy a reason y i pointed out that u r "indeed not the leader". u try 2 help every1 2 behave very friendly by making every1 say hi n bb and f.e. in this case not 2 bring a group in danger couse some person(iunno who i mean) overrates her power. there r just ppl who dont want 2 be changed. sadly we gotto deal with it n accept it till the point where such persons offend any1. (wich happened-even if i think that maybe she thought u r attacking her)
there is no 100% success about guild bahevior. couse ppl dont like 2 be "forced". plz dont give up on a good faction mood, but accept that some dont understand y it is so important 2 give every1 the feeling that they r important 2 faction. such ppl end up alone anyways.
dont push urself 2 hard.. and ofc never let some1 call u bitch. this should have been "punished" (by every officer).. its not UR duty here. enjoy the faction as long as u can.. is the motto...
iunno how difficult is can be as leader =/

big apologize 4making u feel bad by bein rude, Travis and Nova... and 2 Gor for cousing MORE drama in the faction.

but fact is that BS came into faction couse the both involved didnt follow the rules.

Realy hope BH can get over this.

hope, u can return back 2 game someday n start new with nothing like that happen again(in a new faction or some old-just as u like).

greatings 2 every1.
hi Tsaaaaaaaaar =D

the -realy happy and stressed- Yoh =)

PS: Never forget... A butterfly can couse a storm....
and i think every1 can see that we BH has 2 deal with the storm atm...

edit: i am neither frustrated(totally tera addict), nor want 2 come back(4 that im sry =( )..
im just having good contacts with some faction ppl.. so sometimes i log in on any char 2 chat with em. (f.e.deno) call it spying if u want-i dont care Surprised im just not ignoring what im reading.. and some points i wrote may look rude, but have a true core.
ooh and i realy have a talent 2 point out the bad sides of ppl or situation. nothing bad about it. no need 2 be focussed on good things only. we all have bad sides n sometimes we need 2 see how others see us or what out bahavior causes.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bye Big Hearts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bye Big Hearts   Bye Big Hearts Empty

Back to top Go down

Bye Big Hearts
Page 1 of 1