BigHearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
If you are new to this forum please enter Introduction and click New Topic to present yourself, if you want to ofc! and Enjoy both game and this Forum<3

Sane is still alive, I swear!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sane_Spirit

Sane_Spirit

Sane is still alive, I swear! Empty
PostSubject: Sane is still alive, I swear!   Sane is still alive, I swear! EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 4:49 am

Hey guys! I know I kinda came back and left without sayin' much, but lots been goin' on and the game really lost it's luster. I've been getting really into Guild Wars 2 as of late and have been participating in the beta weekend events (BWE) whenever they pop up.

I've also been getting really REALLY into what has now become one of my favorite shows! My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. That's right, My Little Pony. It's the newest, and most popular, of all the MLP shows. The lady behind it, Lauren Faust, also did The Powerpuff Girls and Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends! Love her stuff, and MLP is just fantastic. And if you think it's "too girly" for you then try it anyway. The biggest fanbase is actually men from their teens to their 40s and 50s.

School has been tough for me as well, and am just trying to finish at this point. Though that means three more semesters >_<

Just wanted to say hi and fill ya'll in on what I've been up to recently. Hope everyone is doing well!

~Respect is Key~
Back to top Go down
YokoMano

YokoMano

PostSubject: Re: Sane is still alive, I swear!   Sane is still alive, I swear! EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 12:43 pm

sane, sweety =D

im glad 2 hear from you^^ missed u much.

ur new hobbies r good n weird o.o realy MLP? u r crazy o.o but maybeits me who doesnt unterstand its awesomeness =P

loooooooooooots of greatings^^
Back to top Go down
Stealth_Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Sane is still alive, I swear!   Sane is still alive, I swear! EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 8:23 pm

my best friend loves my little pony and he is 20 ;D me myself am to afraid to watch it cus i got enough and dont want to get stuck to another series ;P
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sane is still alive, I swear!   Sane is still alive, I swear! Empty

Back to top Go down

Sane is still alive, I swear!
Page 1 of 1